This Is A The Real Treasure!

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Pray to know the Lord! After so many years as a Christian I understand that I know very little Lord! Please pray for me! Pray, I really knowledge and understand the Lord! This is a the real treasure!

Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

My names Joe. Praying for healing from a broken heart ❤️‍🩹. After 3.5 years my wife left me. Praying for god will to be done. The last year and half as been real stressful and it took a toll on me. From career lose to know my wife.
Replies
Views
Treasure love of jesus Iam writing this prayer help for my husband.we are only living together,going to be 14 years.my self christian. Husband muslim (noushad) My husband addictive to alcohol,smoking and all physical fat pleasures since 11th std.now he is 40 years.money will be squandered and...
Replies
Views
Thank you thank you father for all the miracles and blessings that u showered on us and will be showering forever. Thanks for the biggest treasure in my life my babyboo .. I knew and I strongly believe that you will get me ur daughter and the treasure u gave to me my babyboo u will get us both...
Replies
Views
I'm in desperate need of a real home. I've been running around for years to find a quiet place, thinking I was crazy because no one believed how hard things really were to me. Just a month ago finally got a medical diagnosis that explains it all. Sort of started to ignoring and doubting God 5...
Replies
Views
Thank You, Praise You Lord Jesus for Being my Most Valuable Treasure, for Blessing me to seek for hidden/buried treasure and find You in my heart as well as All around me, for Being my Salvation, for Your Great Love and Forgiveness for me, for Saving my house, for Opening the eyes and ears of my...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom