This is a special request for peace. I have ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
This is a special request for peace. I have a small headache, and feeling anxious. Pray for the holy spirit to fill this room. God's favor and mercy to reign over me.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for the family especially the sister who is in deep pain, please heal, comfort, strengthen grief-stricken sister/family that lost their ###-year-old brother/son/husband/father/grandfather and also recently lost matriarch, in addition grandfather (retired preacher) is terminally ill.
Replies
13
Views
306
TO GOD BE THE GLORY Giving due Honour to Jesus my lord and savior and god the father. I have had petitions granted by Christ Metcy. I am truly grateful because I can not make this journey alone. I need Jesus to always intercede for me to god almighty. I am still in the process of my relocation...
Replies
13
Views
181
O GOD THE FATHER, I THANK YOU FOR ALL TYHE BLESSINGS YOU HAVE BESTOWED UPON ME. I THANK YOU THAT I WAS ABLE TO SURVIVE THE PAST YEAR. I PRAISE AND GLORIFY YOUR NAME O GOD. I LOVE YOU. IN JESUS' NAME I PRAY. LORD, THE FF: ARE MY SPECIAL BIRTHDAY PRAYERS: 1. I PRAY TO INTENTIONALLY MAKE THE...
Replies
9
Views
142
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,808
Messages
16,792,733
Members
649,410
Latest member
Dngiyrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom