This is a Praise report from a prayer request ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter BrotherlyLuv
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BrotherlyLuv

Guest
This is a Praise report from a prayer request I made for my ### and her financial dealings with her ### a few weeks ago.

First, I want thank all my dear brothers and sisters in Christ for their prayers concerning the matter. My ### had been unfairly dealt with by her ### who was scheming, lying, and cheating in the financial affairs of their late ###'s estate. I, too, had been praying steadfastly and fervently since then for The Lord to intervene on my ###'s behalf and to give her wisdom and strength in all business matters. Well, as of the last few days, and especially yesterday, all financial fairness took a turn for the worst.

So as of this morning, I prayed again (an S.O.S. prayer) to The Lord asking him to be with my ###... and to help grant her a fair and peaceful resolution, and to give everyone involved softened hearts. And so... here at the end of the day, The Lord has come through!

My ### and her ### finally agreed on my ###'s fair share of the inheritance... and even more in her favor, financially!

Lord God, I give you and Christ my Lord and Savior all THANKSGIVING, PRAISE, AND WORSHIP on this day! ​
​
HALLELUJAH!
default_arms.gif
​
​
Another prayer answered by awesome and merciful God! ​
​
In Jesus' name. Amen!​
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I HUMBLED MYSELF BEFORE THE LORD RESISTED THE DEVIL AND HE FLED! IT'S BEEN ### DAYS SINCE MY LAST NIGHTLY BREAK-IN, THANK YOU FATHER GOD FOR DELIVERING ME AND PRAYER PARTNERS FOR YOUR CONTINUOUS PRAYERS, THAT THE ENEMY WILL NOT RETURN AND WE CLAIM IT DONE! IN JESUS NAME
Replies
7
Views
230
The woman I wanted to be friends with that I had a crush on. I was praying and praying to lift her prayers up and God help her find the Guy he has for her. To clarify if we will be friends or not. As, I was giving my crush to God and praying for guidance, even postponing a follow up to go to the...
Replies
9
Views
179
After I had submitted a Requested for judicial Notice, practically submitting the violation summary from Code Enforcement to the trial court, when I was in court today, we had a different judge, this judge seemed a bit less bias and more alive. When the judge has asked me regarding the attorneys...
Replies
12
Views
154
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,856
Messages
16,804,121
Members
650,353
Latest member
Astuirael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom