THey want to do exploratory surgery because all ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Needabreakthru

Humble Servant of All
They want to do exploratory surgery because all tests are fine. GOD please help me. I don't want another surgery but my life back.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
God bless you as I have prayed for you in Jesus name. Jesus loves us all. Amen
 
Father, I agree in prayer with this child in Jesus' name above all names. Please come against the enemy, almighty and everlasting God. Please pour out your mercy, grace, forgiveness, and love, and receive the glory in Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
 
It is an honor to bring your petitions to the Lord through prayer. May the good Lord continue to hear the prayers of his people and continue to bless them. In Jesus' name, I pray. Amen.
 
Our Father in heaven, hear our voice of prayer according to the multitude of thy mercy. O Kind and Merciful God Jesus Christ, my Lord and my Savior bless them and be with them. Make us worthy to receive your blessings. May your name be glorified now and forever Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray the laparoscopy finds nothing devastating. They are going to look around my abdomen for tumors. Please pray they are harmless. God bless you all. Thank you
Replies
8
Views
307
Please in Jesus's name pray a blessing on my intensive eight-week treatment program [counseling, PT and OT] for functional movement disorder. Let me explain what FMD is: It's uncontrollable facial or body movements of any kind, not caused by a disease or a dysfunction of the nervous system per...
Replies
18
Views
365
It’s been a pattern in my life whenever I got into a romantic relationship, I always ended up getting hurt and alone, destroying myself mentally, emotionally, physically. In 2023, I went through one of the most traumatic incidents where one person came into my life, and we both shared all...
Replies
6
Views
342
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,274
Messages
16,797,701
Members
649,828
Latest member
Zeisor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom