They say I should own it and claim it, ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter blackgold
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

blackgold

Guest
They say I should own it and claim it, so I am. I have applied to so many jobs I feel like I’m not good for nothing. I made mistakes along the way, but do I deserve to feel useless, no esteem, insecure, I’m sick of asking why not me or why ME? I don’t know how much longer I can do this. So I ask the universe PLEASE help me. I pray to you lord, father GOD, I claim the jobs at ### and ###. I can perform those duties and tasks. Please Lord I ask you, I know what I’ve mentioned on my resume is untrue is that why I’m not getting recognized. I had to use my resources lord I ask for your forgiveness. It was wrong and but given the chance lord I can do what is asked of me. PLEASE give me a chance; give ### a chance, give ### a chance and all those that have been out of a job a chance. So to the lord above and the mighty universe hear my prayer. I pray for the less fortunate, I am fortunate, I have what other want and lord I am grateful. So I claim it once again lord ### and ### lord, let them show interest and give me a chance. I pray for my family may you guide them and protect them, let me be an angel for them. All I need is a chance ### or ###. I deserve a chance, I KNOW you will offer me a chance and a job offer. I admit I made lots of mistakes and I know you have forgiven me and I have learned from them. These few years lord have been a learning experience, I was given the opportunity to nurture my child and I appreciate it however it is time for me to go back into the workforce lord, I need to make a nest for my son & I and my family. I need to go back to contribute to our family, to help out ### lord he cannot do it all by himself and I don’t think he should do it all by himself. So I ask of you for a CHANCE, lord I’m tired and it’s getting to me, I feel at times I am losing my mind. HELP ME PLEASE. I CLAIM it and own it with your assistance and help lord and universe either is my, in your name almighty and UNIVERSE IT IS MY AMEN AND THANK YOU.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I should have seen the signs from the beginning he asked me to stay with him and said he would but buy me things and take care of me he told me to never leave him was I dumb or just not paying attention to the signs he was showing me he can’t buy love and telling me to not leave like uh what i...
Replies
7
Views
132
Good day, I really need help with direction on what I should do. Obviously context is important, but I'll have to shorten things before it turns into a book, it will still be long, so I am asking for patience. I had my brother living with us for the second time for just over a year. He is an...
Replies
9
Views
415
Please pray for me and with me, heavenly father I've just typed out a message to my Ex ### and I don't know if I should send it or not, I made mistakes in our relationship which led to me breaking her heart and trust which broke my own heart and I am so sorry for this but I don't know if should...
Replies
6
Views
379
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,559
Messages
16,778,090
Members
648,122
Latest member
Galuynarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom