These idiot women protesting, "my body, my ###"

Steven Bobb

Beloved of All
These idiot women protesting, "my body, my choice" on abortion, God should show them hell, then point to them as a future resident, and say, "My hell, my choice!" Amen.
 
Every Child of God Should Pray Without Ceasing for Prayer Changes Things.

Romans 8:28: And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.

So Do This…

1 Thessalonians 5:16-18: Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Because We Know…

Romans 8:28: And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.

Thank You Jesus For The Gift of Prayer.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My mobility, my life, and my future look bleak. My parents are difficult. I live here and there, a lot of profanity, swearing, and I am alone here, isolated, and need help. I need to get a mobility car and I need to get out more, away, and friends never visit. Nothing, it's rural here. I dread...
Replies
8
Views
142
thank-you for praying for me as I am shaking all over due to several things that greatly upset me today I don't want to have to keep hiding in my apartment out of fear because I can't live like this anymore GOD PLEASE HELP ME AND PROVIDE A SAFER PLACE FOR ME TO LIVE AND HEAL MY PHYSICAL...
Replies
12
Views
661
anointing oil is over my body, my parents, everything in apartment where I said.
Replies
4
Views
212
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,815
Messages
16,792,787
Members
649,417
Latest member
Grmoreoshire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom