There is nothing too hard for God

I have prayed in Jesus name that God will answer your prayer request according to God’s perfect love, will, wisdom, timing, grace, and mercy.

The Jabez And Angel Protection Prayer: God I ask You in Jesus' name, bless me indeed. Enlarge my territory. Let Your hand be with me. Keep me from evil so that I may not cause pain. Give Your angels charge over me to cover, protect, and keep me safe from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God honor Isaiah 54:17 and Jeremiah 20:11 over my life. God please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those I love and care about. God bless each of us with the knowledge, wisdom, and understanding on how to properly handle the blessings and enlarged territory to bring You glory and honor. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You. Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen.


Copyright © 2018 by Encourager ###, M.A., BCPCLC - Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach - www.theencourager.net


Thank You Lord for all the Miracles and Blessings in my life
 
I have prayed in Jesus name that God will answer your prayer request according to God’s perfect love, will, wisdom, timing, grace, and mercy.

The Jabez And Angel Protection Prayer: God I ask You in Jesus' name, bless me indeed. Enlarge my territory. Let Your hand be with me. Keep me from evil so that I may not cause pain. Give Your angels charge over me to cover, protect, and keep me safe from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God honor Isaiah 54:17 and Jeremiah 20:11 over my life. God please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those I love and care about. God bless each of us with the knowledge, wisdom, and understanding on how to properly handle the blessings and enlarged territory to bring You glory and honor. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You. Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen.


Copyright © 2018 by Encourager ###, M.A., BCPCLC - Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach - www.theencourager.net


Lord in Jesus Name I pray to answer to these prayer requests for ### according with Lord's mercy and grace. Thank You Lord
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

🙇🏻 Father, thank You for being both serious and merciful! When Sarah laughed at Your Promise, asking Abraham, “Why did Sarah laugh, saying, ‘Shall I actually give birth to a child, when I am so old?’ 14 Is anything too difficult for the LORD? (מֵיְהוָ֖ה Yah·weh)?" Gen 18:13-14. Thank You for the...
Replies
11
Views
107
Hi! I’m trying out for the freshman cheer team at my high school on Monday with my friend but I’m really nervous. I’m not experienced with gymnastics or tumbling and I know that other girls that are trying out are, but the form says no experience needed. I’ve never done sports before because I...
Replies
6
Views
236
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,903
Messages
16,804,486
Members
650,378
Latest member
Swelxirway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom