There is a ### person harassing me on Facebook.

Niceguy2017

Disciple of Prayer
There is a ### person harassing me on Facebook. Please pray for me that his menace stops immediately. Please pray this for me. I humbly request you
 
I prayed for this. May God pour out His blessings upon you and meet your every need.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

An evil satanic man has been harassing me for over 25 years and he refuses to stop no matter how many times I tell ### to stop harassing me or other people tell ### to stop harassing me. I just want ### out of my life. I just want ### out of my life. I just want ### out of my life.
Replies
9
Views
254
I'm in a Facebook group for people who have left the new age and come to faith in Christ. There are some admin in this group - and one in particular who I keep coming in contact with - who really seem incredibly judgmental and prideful and even insincere. I believe these people are associated...
Replies
7
Views
114
I got a weird message saying I'm not acting right in community standards. It's such a lie from hell. I'm an encourager. Anyways, after that crap, I'm done praying for FACEBOOK. That was it for me. I'm really sorry for those of you who just love FACEBOOK. After that evil, awful message from Satan...
Replies
6
Views
254
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,544
Messages
16,800,744
Members
650,073
Latest member
Striertirarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom