There God thank you for life health and strength. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
There God thank you for life health and strength. Father I am faced with a task only you can handle the enemy wants to see me down, but, I know who I serve a master with the perfect plan. I am the head not the tail next week Tuesday my husband taking me to court to lower the maintenance for my children I am hardly getting by on what I am getting now it's the plan of the enemy to see me down, but, I am asking you all to come in agreement with me in prayer, my kids will not suffer or beg for bread. Thank you.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayers please in thr name of Jesus for my health and my teenager. We're not feeling the best. Thank you.
Replies
9
Views
135
Lord Jesus, I am praying to You on behalf of my Aunt ### who is in the hospital battling some health challenges. Lord, please bring her healing and strengthen her body so she can return to ###. We ask that You give her doctors and medical professionals the knowledge, skill, and resources needed...
Replies
9
Views
299
Heavenly Father my daughter has to move back with me and we don’t get along I need your pray and strength to keep my ### down and my sanity pray we get along and she helps with bills and be respectful and responsible in Jesus name I pray AMEN!!!!
Replies
13
Views
399
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,647
Messages
16,801,880
Members
650,169
Latest member
Kuirreorarn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom