THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO CALL THEMSELVES CHRISTIANS ...

Sigisfons

Humble Prayer Warrior
THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO CALL THEMSELVES CHRISTIANS IN MY CHURCH WHO I SERVE WITH IN THE MIDDLE EAST WHO LIE. THEY ARE MISSIONARIES WHO LIE TO SAVE THEIR OWN SKIN AND THEY LIE TO OTHER BELIEVERS. I BEG YOU TO PRAY FOR THEM TO BE SAVED AND TO STOP LYING AND THAT GOD WILL CONVICT THEM TILL THEY CANNOT SLEEP. PLZ PRAY FOR ME TO FIND A NEW AND HONEST BODY AND TO STOP FROM FELLOWSHIPING WITH BELIEVERS WHO LIE. THESE PEOPLE LIE TO GOD'S CHILDREN. PLZ PRAY THAT GOD WILL REMOVE THESE LIARS OUT OF THIS BODY THAT I'M IN RIGHT NOW. PLZ PLZ PLZ PRAY FOR THEM TO LEAVE OR TO REPENT.
 
Lord let what is done in the dark be brought to the light. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
I have prayed for this request and for the Lord to direct every aspect of your life. Proverbs 3 v 5 and 6. God bless you. God detests lying tongues.
 
Praying with and for you in Jesus.

We can do everything Jesus did and more! We can speak; sickness leave in Jesus! Be healed by Jesus stripes! I am healed by Jesus stripes! Amen! Thank You Lord Jesus!

You can copy and paste this to pray every day and share...

There is nothing that happens for us that is bad. All things work for our good in Jesus! Look at everything as good!

Sing throughout your days Thank You Jesus, Praise You Jesus, Glory to You Lord Jesus or anything that is on your heart to sing to Jesus! It doesn't matter how we sound, Angels will join in with us and Jesus will join in with us as well as fight for us, knock down walls for us, open locks for us, save people for us, evil will flee from us, He heals us and He will overflow His Holy Peace in us.

Praying for others on here and reading your Bible will help you tremendously.

I wanted to commit suicide once, I even came up with a plan. Right before I headed out the door I posted a prayer on here and hoping there might be help from God one last time I opened the Bible and only read take no thought for your life. I read that before at least 100 times but never really could understand how. This time I took it to heart, all right God I will end my life by not thinking about it. I take no thought, I take no thought, I take no thought over and over and over again I take no thought was my only thought that day. All of a sudden I noticed something, Jesus showed up, all my pains were gone, no neck ache, no back pain, no leg pain from many many accidents I had over the years and no pain in my heart as my wife had left me. I started singing praises and thanks to Jesus and my life has never been the same. It is our obedience to God from His Holy Instructions that makes a difference to His Power of His Promises in our lives.

Be a doer of Jesus friend, it really makes a difference! Thank You Lord Jesus!

Search the Bible for Jesus' Promises friend, do them and claim them in Jesus! Amen! Thank You Lord Jesus!

Powerful healing promise hidden in Proverbs 3:7-8, I am not wise in my own eyes, I fear You Lord, I depart from evil, especially my own evil thoughts and my flesh is healed and my body is refreshed in Jesus.

Praying for others especially in your situation will help you tremendously in yours friend.

Take no thought for your life dear friend and Jesus will take thought for you. Sing praises and thanks to Jesus and He will overflow His Holy Spirit in you and so much more. He will fight for you and give you the desires of your heart.

Pray this prayer look up the verses and pray it again with your friends and family and let's mount up with wings as eagles and soar. Soar with me.

Let Us Pray: God I ask in Jesus' name, bless me to grow closer to You. I long for a more intimate relationship with You. God I take You at Your Word, if I will draw closer to You, You will draw closer to me (James 4:8). Show me how to draw closer to You. Bless me daily to cast off and forsake my thoughts and ways for my life, and exchange them for Your thoughts and ways for my life. Let me think Your thoughts and dream Your dreams for my life. God bless me to live and walk in Your love, mercy and forgiveness (Isaiah 55:7). I confess, I will take no thought for my life. I will trust You Father God to take thought for me and take care of me (Matthew 6:25-34). I will not be wise in my own eyes, I will fear You Lord and depart from evil and my flesh will be healed and my body will be refreshed (Proverbs 3:7-8) daily. Thank You Jesus for Your Promises! Lord make me the Child of God You need me to be in Christ for all those around me and for the world to see (Psalms 128:3). Not by my might, nor by my power, but by Your Spirit Christ Jesus (Zechariah 4:6) this shall happen. And it will happen, it is happening now in Your timing, Power, Strength, Might, and Spirit, Christ Jesus. God all that I have asked of you in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and every faithful prayer warrior on this site. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Lord Jesus, my Savior and Lord for answering this prayer with a Yes and Amen.

Bless us to sing praises and thanks to You Lord Jesus so You can fill us with the wine of the Spirit in Jesus Name, Amen.
 
THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO CALL THEMSELVES CHRISTIANS IN MY CHURCH WHO I SERVE WITH IN THE MIDDLE EAST WHO LIE. THEY ARE MISSIONARIES WHO LIE TO SAVE THEIR OWN SKIN AND THEY LIE TO OTHER BELIEVERS. I BEG YOU TO PRAY FOR THEM TO BE SAVED AND TO STOP LYING AND THAT GOD WILL CONVICT THEM TILL THEY CANNOT SLEEP. PLZ PRAY FOR ME TO FIND A NEW AND HONEST BODY AND TO STOP FROM FELLOWSHIPING WITH BELIEVERS WHO LIE. THESE PEOPLE LIE TO GOD'S CHILDREN. PLZ PRAY THAT GOD WILL REMOVE THESE LIARS OUT OF THIS BODY THAT I'M IN RIGHT NOW. PLZ PLZ PLZ PRAY FOR THEM TO LEAVE OR TO REPENT.
the Word tells us that we are all liars...surely you yourself have told a lie or two in your time....Jesus also tells us to beware how we judge others because how we judge others we too shall be judged...if you have found these individuals to be liars don't you know Jesus also knows they are lying? Of course He does....and He will deal with them in His time when He sees fit to do so......when it comes to churches I have always treated them as such...when I go to one and I don't agree with the church or the people who attend it...I don't go around gossiping and doing things to split the people up and discourage them I simply don't return to that church and I have nothing to do with it.....you have to remember...Christians are just other people...they are all sinners too just like those who don't know Christ....the only difference between a Christian and an unbeliever is the simple fact that they have accepted Jesus into their hearts as their God and believe that He died for their sins and rose from the dead and returned to Heaven where He came from in the 1st place to be with His Father...the Great I AM......and for that their sins are forgiven...erased....paid for in full by Jesus Himself who died on the cross for that very reason find yourself another place to worship God and if there is no other near where you live....then worship Him alone at home attending a church will not open the doors to Heaven for you only Jesus can do that...churches are around for people to attend to hopefully help them to sin less by reminding them of our Lord and by having them be around others who know and love the Lord too...instead of being around those who don't...you've heard the word...you have a Bible to read it daily....love and praise your Lord Jesus anytime anywhere and don't worry so about churches.....I haven't been to church in some 10 years now and I'm closer to the Lord than I have ever been and I give Him all the praise and glory He so deserves.
 
```markdown
May God in Jesus’ name answer your prayer request according to God’s perfect will, wisdom, timing, love, grace, and mercy. And may you have a Blessed Healthy Successful Prosperous New Year 2020 in Christ Jesus! Thank You Jesus. Thank You. Amen!

Let Us Pray: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me Jesus. God I ask You in Jesus’ name bless me with everything that I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and to always grow in the grace and knowledge of Jesus Christ. God bless me to come to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, soul, and strength. Strengthen me and bless me with the desire to daily live my life for Your glory, a
pproval, and applause. God heal, deliver, and set me free of any sin, sicknesses, addictions, disorders, or unclean spirits that may be or is trying to operate in my life. God work on me. Wash me thoroughly. Create in me a clean heart and renew a right spirit within me. God bless my relationship with You to grow into a friendship that is solid, strong, and unbreakable. Let me be known by You and all the angels in heaven as a Friend of God. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Dispatch Your angels to daily cover, protect, deliver, and keep me safe from all accidents, evil, hurt, harm, danger, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God according to Your Word scatter my enemies. Cause all my enemies to stumble, fail, and be greatly ashamed. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, those I am concerned about, and those I love. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Jesus. Amen.

Copyright © 2018 by Encourager ###, M.A., BCPCLC - Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach - www.theencourager.net
```
 
Ask For Forgiveness for all of your sins. Lord is watching over everyone.
HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

MANY who call themselves Christians will NOT receive me, and I say amen to that. What those MANY do NOT get is that I DON'T want to be received by them. I came OUT of the apostate, false, organized church system MANY years ago, and I will NEVER EVER return to it. It means what it means. I am...
Replies
9
Views
127
Please pray for people who call themselves gang staker and are sick and need help in their life... pray that they open their eyes on how much suffering they cause to family. These types of behavior are driven by demon.
Replies
9
Views
143
Please pray for people who call themselves gang staker and are sick and need help in their life... pray that they open their eyes on how much suffering they cause to family. These types of behavior are driven by demon.
Replies
9
Views
208
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,870
Messages
16,793,055
Members
649,444
Latest member
Naerver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom