Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Certainly God is no respecter of man, but He cannot go back on His Word to those who step out on faith as He commands. Whatever He purposes to bring His name glory is His good pleasure. What is being witnessed throughout the land is neither evil, nor magic; but rather God honoring His promise to the yielded servant – “The Promise of Abraham,” to which I have clung since the inception of my assignment:

"I will bless those who bless you, and I will curse him who curses you; and in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed.” (Genesis 12:3)

The first part is to bless His servant, not cast them out. Be very careful whom and what you call evil. For, God knows whether or not something was stolen from you, or whether you threw it out. When it's God driven, there’s never a need to manipulate nor exploit – for such is wickedness. Because God is Sovereign, He likewise shares His glory with nothing and no one; and never does He honor Pagan rituals. Howbeit, He will lead those who are of that mindset into the temptation of their own misguided hearts; therefore we must have a renewed mind.

"I am the LORD; that is my name! I will not yield my glory to another or my praise to idols. (Isaiah 42:8)

Indeed, Jesus did practice rituals, but his were Holy rituals: He often stole away to be alone with the Father - in PRAYER.

When you set out to take from another, God flips the script on you; for Jesus did not take, He GAVE. Therefore, in being Christ-like, we likewise must give. It's not all about us winning and prospering, but that we follow His statutes in all that we endeavor.

But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and His Righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. (Matthew 6:33)

I told this city over a year ago that God would cause her to champion her sister cities, and He has been doing just that. I BELIEVE that God sealed this championship the moment they honored His Word, even using those who THOUGHT they were doing His will, in seeking to take power from me, to instead cancel themselves out and give victory to another. Noboby constructs a testimony to God, like God himself. I can't hardly wait to testify.

Once again, Jesus's sacrifice on the cross was not a license to sin. His way is so much more rewarding in the latter end because it's untainted.

GOD'S RIGHTEOUSNESS
And do not be conformed to this world [any longer with its superficial values and customs], but be transformed and progressively changed [as you mature spiritually] by the renewing of your mind [focusing on godly values and ethical attitudes], so that you may prove [for yourselves] what the will of God is, that which is good and acceptable and perfect [in His plan and purpose for you]. (Romans 12:2, AMP)

Note: Power neither comes from colors, nor any other worldly, or pagan source. Power comes from exactly whom God says: "But you shall receive POWER when the Holy Spirit has come upon you." (Acts 1:8)
❤️

Similar Requests

• Article
Jeremiah describes a Pagan Custom very similar to Christmas In the following passage, Jeremiah describes a pagan custom that is very similar to Christmas in terms of its customs. Thus saith the Lord, Learn not the way of the heathen, and be not dismayed at the signs of heaven; for the heathen...
Replies
Views
  • Article
"You will be consoled when you see their conduct and their actions, for you will know that I have done nothing in it without cause, declares the Sovereign LORD." (Ezekiel 14:23) Please understand, when I write these things, I do so as commanded by God. I do not, by any means, expect this...
Replies
Views
  • Article
There are first certain requirements for entering into real relationship with God on any level. The basic requirement for our initial relationship is to repent and turn away from sin. As we commit more of our lives to God, through Christ Jesus, in discipleship, we must likewise do so according...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Bible in a Year : Exodus 27–28,Matthew 21:1–22 In humility value others above yourselves, not looking to your own interests but each of you to the interests of the others. - Philippians 2:3–4 Humility is difficult, and can be inconvenient. As I queued to enter the Church of the Nativity in...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Moses and Paul the apostle prepared themselves for their missions on earth with seclusions with the Lord. The 12 apostles also needed to be secluded with Jesus all the time in order to learn the will of the Father in their life. Daniel the prophet secluded himself and spoke to God three times...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom