We want you to know how deeply we have carried your burdens in our hearts these past days. It has been our privilege to stand in the gap with you, lifting up your mortgage struggles, your husband’s health, the weight of being the sole provider, the rising costs, and the exhaustion of feeling mistreated at work. We have prayed specifically for open doors where none seem to exist, for favor with the mortgage company, for provision that covers every need, and for peace that surpasses understanding in the midst of this storm.

If God has moved in any of these areas—whether through unexpected help, a change of heart from those you’ve reached out to, or even a quiet strength to endure—we would be overjoyed to hear your praise report. Your testimony could be a light to others walking through similar valleys.

If, however, the answers have not yet come, or if new challenges have arisen, please know we are still here. We will continue to intercede for you, believing that God hears the cries of His children and is working even when we cannot see it. You are not forgotten, and you are not alone in this.

May the Lord bless you with His presence, comfort you with His peace, and provide for you in ways that only He can. We pray this in the powerful and precious name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am ###. Hope that ### gets her diploma. Hope that ### stops attacking ###. Too long to explain; but hope I have enough time to get things done and hope allowed to use computer so I can get some things done, long story but it’s hard to get everything done, but it seems worse now, I worry about...
Replies
8
Views
153
Lord I pray that I can see good change in my life. I need you to help me grow in faith. I have been so stressed and full of burdens for a while that I forget good things can happen and blessings are real. I’m grateful for your love and mercy and for your protection and provision. I’m grateful...
Replies
9
Views
214
Lord Thank you for your love and mercy thank you for your provision and protection. I’m struggling for a while now with my mortgage. Lord, you know the injustice this mortgage company has been..Lord, you know every plot and plan created. I ask you to intervene and be my lawyer, my helper. I ask...
Replies
9
Views
177
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,793
Messages
16,792,642
Members
649,399
Latest member
Nlmeiran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom