THE WORD IS GOD! Glorious Living God In Heaven, ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gods Servant

Disciple of Prayer
THE WORD IS GOD! Glorious Living God In Heaven, Heavenly Father, Aba, Everlasting Father, The Great I Am. You Are The Alpha And Omega, The Beginning And The End, The Almighty, The Creator, The Protector, The Savior Of The World, The Messiah, The Light Of The World, The God Of Israel, Christ The Lord, The Bread Of Life, You Are The King Of Kings, The King Of Eternity, Master Of All, You Are Faithful And True, Merciful And Just, You Are The Way And The Truth, The Teacher, Wonderful Counselor, The Master, The Resurrection And The Life Everlasting.

Father God, I know that as I get out of bed today, I'm stepping onto a battlefield. But I also know you've given me everything I need to stand firm against attack. So in the power of Your Holy Spirit, I put on the armor of God:

First I place the helmet of salvation on my head. Protect my mind and imagination. Guard my eyes that no sin would creep in. Focus my thoughts steadily on the things of God. Second, let the breastplate of righteousness keep my heart and emotions safe. Third, let me not be governed by my feelings, but by truth. Wrap Your Word around the very core of my being like a belt, and safeguard me from error. Fourth, I put on the sandals of peace to guide my steps. Plant my feet in your truth, and empower me to stand firm against attack. Next, I take up the shield of faith. Protect me from the fiery arrows of the enemy, and stand me shoulder to shoulder with your army to create a wall of opposition to the devil's schemes. And finally, I take up the sword of the Spirit - Your Word. Set it in my heart and mind in a fresh, exciting way so I will always be ready to deflect attacks and to pierce hearts with Your truth.

I know I will face assaults today, Lord, but you've empowered me to stand firm. Give me strength for the battle today.
 
God will take care of you. No problem is greater than he. All things are possible through Christ, and I pray that God has answered and will answer your prayers. To God be the glory. ### Amen
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Esther 3:1–5:14 depicts a critical turning point in the Book of Esther, moving from the elevation of Haman to the brink of genocide, and finally to ###'s courageous decision to intervene. Biblically, this section highlights themes of divine providence, the conflict between good and evil, and the...
Replies
9
Views
150
Living God cover with the blood of Jesus, with your fire rings, with your angels, with the achievements and sacrifices of Jesus Christ those and their belongings (possessions and relatives and close people in Jesus name cleans the spiritual atmospheres and fill with really You Living God (give...
Replies
7
Views
312
Living God in Jesus name please forgive me and ### for not being careful, break damage in the supernatural and natural to everyone everything that You can see in the present, past, future, for disobey the authorities of You and don't want to repent ourselves, to adore the fear, the hate, the...
Replies
7
Views
363
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,842
Messages
16,804,019
Members
650,342
Latest member
Tneynar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom