the wind is high but temps are not in ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

sharonjoan

Beloved of All
the wind is high but temps are not in below digits we got 22 and that is lots better than the sub o minus temps pray the wind don't do damage to things for me and anyone else that has high winds God Bless
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Oh Dear God. Please show Your great mercy again and protect us from these tornados and high winds. Please keep them away from us if it is Your will. I love you Dear God and I love You Dear Jesus. In Jesus name I pray. Amen. Please pray for us. God bless you. ###
Replies
8
Views
131
Please pray that if it is God's will we can keep power during the high winds and that our trees and limbs stay up. I ask in the name of Jesus. Thank you and God bless you. ###
Replies
8
Views
189
along with the lower temps and freezing rain praying the damage the high winds and freezing rain can do wont do it ruff to deal with no power and damage in summer time when we not use our heat but during winter time to go without power and damage is ruff praying with everyone that we are not one...
Replies
7
Views
327
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,557
Messages
16,778,050
Members
648,120
Latest member
Priyxoorran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom