The Way Of The Church

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Stuck, fustrated, and disgust was beginning to take a toll for the worse. The hospital environment was not making life any easier for him. The smells, sounds, and life ebbing away from people around him was depressing and disheartening, but he had no way out and no-one to help him as his mom and wife were taken to be with The Lord.

Alone, Danke renewed his Faith and Belief in The Lord Jesus Christ. And He NEVER fails. He promised NEVER to leave us nor foresake us, and He keeps His word.

After putting his Faith to Work, Danke was able to connect with his agent but discouragement and disappointment quickly engulfed him when his agent told him he was not able to assist him financially. Danke hung up from his agent and for a moment, fear and anxiety overwhelmed him. But only for a moment. He decided that the devil was not gonna get the victory, stating to himself, "that devil is a LIAR." Danke bowed down on his knees and cast ALL his cares on Jesus remembering that Jesus invited him to Cast ALL his cares on Him.

Lo and behold, three days later his agent called him with a job proposal. Danke accepted it. Finally, he was able to pay his hospital bills and leave the hospital. The job contract was signed for two months and a few weeks. It is written, the devil is out to kill, steal and destroy. So true. Danke encountered work and health challenges. But he knew where to Cast ALL his cares. After three months he finally completed his contract. Another challenge arose. The Superiors would not approve his leave until a replacement came to replace him. Well, it's the holidays! Who is gonna accept such a job at such a time? Everyone wants to be home for the holidays. But ain't God good?! Like Paul and Silas locked in prison, He made a way for Danke. Glory be to The Highest!

However, broke, but not disgusted, Danke walked the long narrow road to the nearest Catholic Church. Suddenly, out of the blue he found himself surrounded and thought for a moment that he was taking part in a movie. But it was no movie! They held him at bay and robbed him of practically everything! Like a zombie, he found himself running with his backpack only and made it inside the church.

My fellow prayer members, I believe everything happens for a reason. We may not know what that reason is, we may not understand the reason, but in ALL THINGS TRUST GOD. He keeps ALL of His promises.

When you find yourself in a dire situation, broke, homeless, lost, hungry, whatever your situation may be at the time, The Way Of The Church is where you head to. They housed Danke, raised funds during morning and evening mass for him, and from 2021 he is FINALLY home!

Let EVERYTHING that has breath PRAISE THE LORD!

Stuck, fustrated, and disgust was beginning to take a toll for the worse. The hospital environment was not making life any easier for him. The smells, sounds, and life ebbing away from people around him was depressing and disheartening, but he had no way out and no-one to help him as his mom and wife were taken to be with The Lord.

Alone, Danke renewed his Faith and Belief in The Lord Jesus Christ. And He NEVER fails. He promised NEVER to leave us nor foresake us, and He keeps His word.

After putting his Faith to Work, Danke was able to connect with his agent but discouragement and disappointment quickly engulfed him when his agent told him he was not able to assist him financially. Danke hung up from his agent and for a moment, fear and anxiety overwhelmed him. But only for a moment. He decided that the devil was not gonna get the victory, stating to himself, "that devil is a LIAR." Danke bowed down on his knees and cast ALL his cares on Jesus remembering that Jesus invited him to Cast ALL his cares on Him.

Lo and behold, three days later his agent called him with a job proposal. Danke accepted it. Finally, he was able to pay his hospital bills and leave the hospital. The job contract was signed for two months and a few weeks. It is written, the devil is out to kill, steal and destroy. So true. Danke encountered work and health challenges. But he knew where to Cast ALL his cares. After three months he finally completed his contract. Another challenge arose. The Superiors would not approve his leave until a replacement came to replace him. Well, it's the holidays! Who is gonna accept such a job at such a time? Everyone wants to be home for the holidays. But ain't God good?! Like Paul and Silas locked in prison, He made a way for Danke. Glory be to The Highest!

However, broke, but not disgusted, Danke walked the long narrow road to the nearest Catholic Church. Suddenly, out of the blue he found himself surrounded and thought for a moment that he was taking part in a movie. But it was no movie! They held him at bay and robbed him of practically everything! Like a zombie, he found himself running with his backpack only and made it inside the church.

My fellow prayer members, I believe everything happens for a reason. We may not know what that reason is, we may not understand the reason, but in ALL THINGS TRUST GOD. He keeps ALL of His promises.

When you find yourself in a dire situation, broke, homeless, lost, hungry, whatever your situation may be at the time, The Way Of The Church is where you head to. They housed Danke, raised funds during morning and evening mass for him, and from 2021 he is FINALLY home!

Let EVERYTHING that has breath PRAISE THE LORD!
The church does not save anyone, it is Jesus who does the work. So. let us all honor and praise His holy name by singing...Jesus what a wonder You are.... wonderful song to sing to Him.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
Dear Father, Please show us all the difference between Jesus and the church. I ask she read and listen to the Gospel of John, and watch the Gospel of John Movie, The Gospel of Matthew Movie and The Book of Acts Movie with wisdom and understanding. Heal our heart with The Balm of Gilead, The...
Replies
Views
  • Article
It was not a good day, threats of war, and the hope of peace seemed dismal, at least for now. The enemy was knocking at the gate threatening to inflict war if their demands were not met. Reminding Hezekiah that he and his army were no match for their powerhouse army as they had defeated other...
Replies
Views
Heal my brother this moment he is in the hospital with spinal cord injury operation,, please help us to our God a Miracle ,, he is a good servant of lord in Church of Christ, please we ask a prayer for him to heal his pain
Replies
Views
  • Article
The Stoning Of Stephen I cried, I grieved, and I pondered his story ALL day, and now it seems to be an everyday thing. But I don't understand why I wept ALL day. I didn't even know Stephen. His story seemed to be very short, yet, I mourned him. But Stephen SAW the heavens opened up, he SAW the...
Replies
Views
Son
Pray for my son. I have been praying for him to meet someone and he is finally going on a date this weekend after years of not meeting anyone. He is so jaded with love that I want the next one he cares for to be the one. He is 31. She sounds on paper like everything he is looking for. Please let...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom