The text provided does not appear to be a prayer r

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I been free of ### for months. Many are hoping I fail and hate the progress I made. I sinned and lusted in my heart. I hang full blow pulled the trigger but I’m just filled with anxiety and stress. I’m battling depression. I’m lonely. Don’t have friends. And I’m just tired of being strong.
Replies
11
Views
214
Pray for the curses and spells that pornography have on our family and on us with drugs with own was greed and hate blaming someone else for all their since pray that mountains move and doors will open in the name of Jesus Christ Amen
Replies
7
Views
179
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Proverbs 22:16 – “One who oppresses the poor to increase his wealth and one who gives gifts to the rich-both come to poverty.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: This proverb warns against two harmful attitudes related to money and...
Replies
7
Views
125
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,736
Messages
16,780,532
Members
648,288
Latest member
Thruydoror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom