The swelling in my mom's legs to ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I been going to physical therapy for my finger however it’s still swollen and stiff. Prayers that swelling goes down in Jesus name and stiffness.
Replies
12
Views
287
Please pray. I have knots and swellings and soreness in my right leg. Thank you and may God bless you in the name of Jesus! Amen.
Replies
8
Views
414
Heavenly Father, I come to you with a heart full of trust and hope. You are the Great Physician, and I place my health in your hands. I ask for your healing grace to touch and restore my body. Lord, you see the high pressure and discomfort in my legs. I pray that you would soothe any pain...
Replies
12
Views
367
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,136
Messages
16,796,556
Members
649,684
Latest member
Floawell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom