The sweetest melody we hear.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Heavenly love and care is the sweetest melody that fills our heart with joy and peace. In a world full of worries and full of noise, a sweetest melody soothes our soul.

For Your name is great and greatly to be praised.
I sing praises to Your name o Lord.

His holy name is complete sentence and nothing needs to be added to. His name is an entire prayer where blessings come down to our heart and fill it with love and peace. His name alone brings healing and comfort to our troubled souls. His name guarantees salvation to all of us, quenches the thristy soul and fills the souls hunger.

Jesus name is the sweetest melody we can say every single day of our life. He is the song in the night. When we cannot sleep at night, call on Him, praise His name and adore Him, blessings,, peace and joy shall come down from heaven.
Amen

Heavenly love and care is the sweetest melody that fills our heart with joy and peace. In a world full of worries and full of noise, a sweetest melody soothes our soul.

I sing praises to Your name o Lord.

His holy name is complete sentence and nothing needs to be added to. His name is an entire prayer where blessings come down to our heart and fill it with love and peace. His name alone brings healing and comfort to our troubled souls. His name guarantees salvation to all of us, quenches the thristy soul and fills the souls hunger.

Jesus name is the sweetest melody we can say every single day of our life. He is the song in the night. When we cannot sleep at night, call on Him, praise His name and adore Him, blessings,, peace and joy shall come down from heaven.
Amen
I worship You almight God, there is none like You in this world of sin and evil. Open my heart to love You more than ever before. If all angels declare the beauty of Thy presence, so, we will do more than that. Praising and adoring Your holy name wherever we are.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I worship You almight God, there is none like You in this world of sin and evil. Open my heart to love You more than ever before. If all angels declare the beauty of Thy presence, so, we will do more than that. Praising and adoring Your holy name wherever we are.
Open our hearts o Lord to sing praises to Your name. Amen

Similar Requests

• Article
Blessings upon blessings shall come to your life and to those you love and care. Help from heaven shall fall down like a rain to soak your soul with the holy presence of the Lord. Healing and mercy shall arrive at your door and there will not be sadness, pain or worry. It is the touch of the...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The Spirit of the Lord unites us with Jesus, full of love, compassion and care, He is watching after us, wherever we are, His protection and kindness comes to us in so many ways. The Lord will keep you from all harm. He will watch over your life. The Lord will watch over your coming and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
He is the sweetest name of all. He want us all full of peace, joy and happiness in our life. He wants us to have the best in our life and at the end of our life He will take us all home to heaven. In a world of kindnes to all. With hearts aligns with Gods heart. Understanding grows up to...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Jesus, You are the sweetest name of all. Jesus You always hears me when I call. Jesus You lift me up when I fall You are the sweetest name of all. Wonderful song to sing to the Lord. He really is the satisfier of our troubled soul. When we walk through the valley of shadow and death, He is...
Replies
Views
  • Article
For You alone o Lord are great and worthy of all praise. You sent us here to earth to be a light that shines in a dark world. Make us all Thine very own. For our human mind cannot understand the greatness of God, the deep love He has for us and the eternal purpose for our existence on...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom