Nobody is reading this thread right now.

We are really waiting for much bigger than a trip of our of our lifetime, bigger even than retiring to a beautiful island, or a wonderful wedding where people will rejoice to see people loving each other and promising to be faithful till death do us part.
We are waiting to see Jesus face to face in glory. He is waiting for all of us to come in and live with Him for ages to come.

When the morning rays comes to my window.
I just want to see Jesus coming for me.
Just as He promised.
I am coming soon...
When Gods blessings starts showering us.
When His divine light brings happiness to our life.
Lift our voice to Him in praise.
Honor and glorify His holy name.
He alone is worthy of all glory.

To hope and trust in the Lords promises requires deep faith in Him and in everything He said. Patience, humility, meekness, long suffering and keeping all the commandments He wrote and enduring to the end.

A Crown of Life will be given to those who are faithful and true.
James 1.12

Then a song in the night came to my soul....

I just want to praise You..
Lift my hands and say I love You.
You are everything to me.
And I exalt Your holy name.

Amen

We are really waiting for much bigger than a trip of our of our lifetime, bigger even than retiring to a beautiful island, or a wonderful wedding where people will rejoice to see people loving each other and promising to be faithful till death do us part.
We are waiting to see Jesus face to face in glory. He is waiting for all of us to come in and live with Him for ages to come.

When the morning rays comes to my window.
I just want to see Jesus coming for me.
Just as He promised.
I am coming soon...
When Gods blessings starts showering us.
When His divine light brings happiness to our life.
Lift our voice to Him in praise.
Honor and glorify His holy name.
He alone is worthy of all glory.

To hope and trust in the Lords promises requires deep faith in Him and in everything He said. Patience, humility, meekness, long suffering and keeping all the commandments He wrote and enduring to the end.

A Crown of Life will be given to those who are faithful and true.
James 1.12

Then a song in the night came to my soul....

I just want to praise You..
Lift my hands and say I love You.
You are everything to me.
And I exalt Your holy name.

Amen
The Lord will shine our path and lead us all to His glorious presence. I am confident of all His promises will come to me and be true to the end.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
🙏Prayer Focus: God Thank You for Loving Me. Thank You for loving me Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name bless me with God Esteem. Teach me how to see myself the way You see me: loved, valued, fearfully, wonderfully, and marvelously made in Your image. God teach me how to love You the way that You love me. I am deeply loved by You. Teach me how to trust You, have faith in Your Word, and trust in Your love for me with all my heart, mind, body, and soul. God teach me how to want Your best for my life and pray for it, have faith, and work to achieve it. God teach me how to let go and move on from the people that You don't want in my life. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Similar Requests

• Article
Wonderful things happens to all of us who have deep faith in the Lord who loves to share blessings upon blessings to those who love Him with all their heart, mind and soul. Jesus did so many wonderful things for people, miracles that came down from heaven above. Five thousand people were...
Replies
Views
  • Article
He has sent us here to earth to praise and glorify His holy name all the days of our life. So, let us all thank God for giving us another day to praise and glorify Him alone, becasue He alone is worthy of all praise. I will praise the Lord who counsels me, even at night my heart instructs...
Replies
Views
  • Article
But we all, with open face, beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord. II Cor. 3.18 It is so wonderful to know the glorious presence of the Lord in our midst. It encompasses the greatness, beauty and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
First of all things, bless the name of the Lord. Honor His holy name wherever you are. Sing praises to Him. Read His word and obey what it says. Just a closer walk with Thee, Grant it Jesus, is my plea. Daily walking close to Thee. Let it be, Lord, let it be. When we start walking with the...
Replies
Views
  • Article
God has sent us to this world to honor, praise and glorify His holy name. Day and night we should cry out to God and sing praise to His holy name. To exalt and worship Him. Is the deepest desire of my heart. To express a humble adoration, To honor and glorify His name. He alone is worthy of...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom