Steven Bobb

Beloved of All
The stupid holiday rush is on with the extra crowds and the mad rush and it's so opposite my nature. I like doing things at my own pace. Don't have tolerance to deal with that insanity.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

The stupid holiday rush is on with the extra crowds and the mad rush and it's so opposite my nature. I like doing things at my own pace. Don't have tolerance to deal with that insanity.
Replies
3
Views
180
Nowadays, everyone is in a rush, and it has become "normal" in our society. However, I'm a person who likes to do things at my own pace, and this is grating on my nerves, not if they do that on their own, but because, like everyone, I do have to go out once in a while, and their actions affect...
Replies
9
Views
298
Take this holiday rush and stick it where the sun don't shine. I don't like the rat race to begin with; the stupid holiday rush just accelerates things even more. Give me a nice quiet pace anytime.
Replies
6
Views
207
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,137
Messages
16,796,588
Members
649,685
Latest member
Bleotheordoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom