The Rolling Stones had a song a ...

Steven Bobb

Beloved of All
The Rolling Stones had a song a while back, "Time is on my side." Well, time is NOT on my side. Overload, deadlines, not enough time to fit in my own things. I look for downtime, but it always eludes me.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Praying with you and for you in Jesus' mighty name.

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God - Philippians 4:6
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Let job quite making up crazy rules let me do my work in peace no standing up rolling silverware and doing other people work I have a lot to do of my own thank you Jesus Christ I have hurt knees and I have been rolling silverware sitting down for 11 years
Replies
6
Views
98
I'm not sure if I'm full on right with my interpretation of my dream, as I didn't Google it or anything, but also what is Jesus tryna tell me by giving me this dream last night? 2 of the girls from youth group & a guy from the secondary school I used to go to & me & another guy I was hugging a...
Replies
13
Views
132
Dear Lord Jesus, Let me thank you first for having a good supervisor in the ### be very nice to me. And getting along and making the second in command laugh and a long time employee being a good friend to a friend if mine at Church. Now let’s break it down. I have to deal with the sun and the...
Replies
13
Views
227
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,361
Messages
16,810,164
Members
650,752
Latest member
Scroerainmore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom