The Rabbi's Dream

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Last night my husband dreamed this dream:

Little innocent children, playing with snakes, and lifting them up in worship
The snakes talking and controlling the children
A snake was picked up, and looked at
The snake tried to stare into the eyes of the Rabbi
Tried to lick the Rabbi, the Rabbi wouldn't let it
Then the snake told the Rabbi to put his hand into a box, and stroke another snake who no one could touch
He put his hand under the box, and when his hand came out it had blood
The children put an ointment on his hand
He then went outside, They asked him if he was ready, he looked down, and his clothes changed.
And an adult was there to take him to have work, and the closed doors of work were opened.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

See here the deception of having things, and being marked, by those who are innocent but under the control of Satan. The Mark of the Beast is coming sooner than anyone knows. Take the Mark and your white clothes will be forever changed. You will belong to Satan. Learn the lesson.

That is really a nice story and strange dream God give us every time we go to bed. I ask Jesus to give me wonderful dream, full of blessings and full of peace and joy. It ussually comes along dreams of heaven, angels around us sent by God Himself to protect us and guide our steps towards heaven. Yes, Jesus mentioned about snakes and poisons satan brings to our life. He said. They will pick up snakes with their hands and will not harm them. Mark 16.18 People full of the Holy Spirit of God shall do wonders. We do not understand how it works but Jesus knows. Love that part that says.... They will lay their hands on the sick and they will recover. I love Jesus with my whole heart. He had a deep understanding of deeds done to others, blessings upon blessings coming to us when we obey His word.

We all should ask Jesus to give us beautiful dreams about souls going up to heaven and worshiping Him day and night. Now, if the devil wants you to have nighmares and horrible dreams, then cast satan in the name of Jesus. He is the author of the Mark of the Beast that will torment people who are far away from the Lord and refuse to come to Him and be saved. O Lord, save those lost souls that are going straight to hells burning fire. Bring them all to church and may Jesus change their life. Amen

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
We all should ask Jesus to give us beautiful dreams about souls going up to heaven and worshiping Him day and night. Now, if the devil wants you to have nighmares and horrible dreams, then cast satan in the name of Jesus. He is the author of the Mark of the Beast that will torment people who are far away from the Lord and refuse to come to Him and be saved. O Lord, save those lost souls that are going straight to hells burning fire. Bring them all to church and may Jesus change their life. Amen
This is a message that people will be tricked into taking the mark of the beast.

Here is the dream made into a video:

Last edited:
Let us all worship the Lord in spirit and in truth. He give us wonderful dreams in which we can see Jesus standing on our side. Just as Jacob saw a ladder standing on his side that reached to heaven. At the end of the ladder there was Jesus, seating at the right hand of God and angels coming down and up, everyone of them praising Jesus. He alone is worthy of all glory.

Love what Rabbi Maimonides wrote.... Each one of us decide what we should be. Learned or ignorant. I want to be learned more in Gods word. It will help us to reach heaven when Jesus call us home.
This is true. Some are learned and their eyes are opne. Others are ignorant, and see only what they choose to see, hear only what they want to hear. Many of these teach the love, peace and happiness doctrine.

To be honest, I'm trying to make sense of this scary dream.
Basically, they will try to deceive us into taking the mark. No matter how smart or wise we are, they will try to pull us in and grab us. They will try to deceive us with magic, amazing things, and work will be blocked from us until we take the mark. If we do take the mark, we will loose our white clothes, and we will go into the lake of fire for eternity on judgement day.

Similar Requests

• Article
Isaiah 58:1 "Shout it aloud, do not hold back. Raise your voice like a trumpet. Declare to my people their rebellion and to the descendants of Jacob their sins. WHOSE BABY IS IT? We must be mindful of whose advice we follow. Nowhere in the Bible are we instructed to mock, mistreat, or...
Replies
Views
  • Article
In confronting His hometown people’s unbelief, Jesus references Elisha's ministry in Israel, which apparently was similar to the unbelief that He was encountering in Nazareth; which unfortunately, I have likewise experienced in my own hometown. Instead of simply believing, Jesus’s hometown folk...
Replies
Views
  • Article
A HOUSE WORTHY? Matthew 10 (Amplified Bible) The First Commissioning of Discipleship The Twelve Disciples; Instructions for Service Jesus summoned His twelve disciples and gave them authority and power over unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal every kind of disease and every kind...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Now it was the governor's custom each year during the Passover celebration to release one prisoner to the crowd — anyone they wanted. This year there was a notorious prisoner, a man named Barabbas. As the crowds gathered before Pilate's house that morning, he asked them, "Which one do you want...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I looked down at my hands the other day and noticed that they were calloused. I recognized them because certainly I've had them before, but seeing them, as the result of the suitcase that I have been made to pull around, roused a different response. While cognizant of effects that this work...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Top Bottom