The Power Of Prayer

  • Thread starter Thread starter LaMorena
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LaMorena

Guest
Lord please be merciful & gracious in our time of need. I am a disabled mother of 4 beautiful kids whose husband has recently abandoned us & left us in financial strain. I am about to lose my home & my truck was repossessed a few hours ago, our lights were turned off, our water will soon be cut off. We are trying so hard to get back on our feet but it seems like we keep falling each step of the way. So in Jesus name I pray that you watch over us Dear Lord, take us under your wings & give us your strength, patience, & understanding to overcome this difficult time in our lives. Bless us Lord with your bountiful heart & love. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Know that Somebody, Somewhere Is Praying Just For You. Be Encouraged!

I have asked God to honor your prayer request. Keep Your Focus on God. Isaiah 26:3 tells You, child of God: Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee. Jer. 29:11 tells you: For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope. God Has Great Plans for Your Life…Trust God. He Loves YOU. Everything will be alright!!!!

You stay prayerful and thankful unto God. Pray about everything and don’t worry about anything. Don’t worry about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication (pray, talk to God), with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. Stay in God’s Word. Meditate upon His Word. Confess God’s Word over your life. And walk in obedience to the Word of God. God has given you and all His Children the grace and strength to obey His Word. God honors obedience.

U-R-N-My-Prayers,

Encourager ### Flagg, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Father, sending blessings from above, from the east and west, south and north pour out blessing upon ###. Father, You take care of all her needs in Jesus name. Father I pray for a spirit courage, strength, thanfull spirit. Father put a hedge of protection over ### and her children, bring joy in their life at a time as this. I pray all in Jesus name..Amen
 
Heavenly Father:

I ask that you rain your blessings down on this mother and her four children, so much so that their cups runneth over. Lord, we stand on Your word that Your servants are the head and not the tail, that we are lenders and not borrowers. Father we stand on Your word.

default_cross.gif
Praying In Christ
 
Lord, I pray that would help her with all her needs. Give her strength and peace especially when she is going through this difficult time. Thank you Lord for hearing all our prayers. Amen.
 
Lord, you said in thy words you will not leave the righteous forsaken. I know Oh God that you are the owner of everything, our great provider, our refuge and an ever present help in times of needs. Lord, I pray for your blessings will poured out upon the life of this family, continue to surround them with your favor, mercy and grace. Thank you for the faith she has, truly Lord only You can changed her situation. In the mighty name of Jesus. Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me I am in desperate need of prayer! My car broke down and I was in the process of trying to find a job and I don't know how I'm going to pay for it! It's over ### to get a new transmission! Also I got a letter in the mail today about I'm going to be sued for a car I let go back...
Replies
11
Views
243
My cancer has grown despite constant prayer and extreme change of lifestyle to the point of making a decision for action rather than watch and wait. Please know, I know of God's plan is in control of my life and circumstances and I also know of the power of prayer too! Thank you, Grace and Peace ###
Replies
12
Views
256
Dear Lord, you know exactly what I need. Please help me surrender to your will and hold me with your unfailing strength and love. I surrender. Amen
Replies
7
Views
282
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,392
Messages
16,810,749
Members
650,777
Latest member
Twtoraiton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom