Maria86
Prayer Partner
Dear St. Anthony, gentlest of
Saints, your love for God
Charity for your creatures, made
you worthy, when on earth, to
possess miraculous powers,
Miracles waited on your word,
which you were ever ready to speak
for those in trouble or anxiety.
Encouraged by this thought, I
implore of you to obtain for me
the power of water, to accept what
I cannot change.
The power of fire, for energy
and courage to change
the things that I can.
The power of air, for the
ability to know the difference.
God grant me the serenity
To accept the things I cannot change;
Courage to change the things I can;
And wisdom to know the difference.
*Help me fight my battle with my drug addiction and help me have stronger self-control and leave that behind me and help me be a better person, a new beginning, a real chance of happiness, and all that my partner needs to be and help this path we're crossing that we're struggling to move past and repair our broken relationship. Let them see it's not always going to be perfect and that's okay.* Help my financial statements
Living one day at a time;
Enjoying one moment at a time;
Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace;
Taking, as He did, this sinful world
As it is, not as I would have it;
Trusting that He will make all things right.
Love, ###
Saints, your love for God
Charity for your creatures, made
you worthy, when on earth, to
possess miraculous powers,
Miracles waited on your word,
which you were ever ready to speak
for those in trouble or anxiety.
Encouraged by this thought, I
implore of you to obtain for me
the power of water, to accept what
I cannot change.
The power of fire, for energy
and courage to change
the things that I can.
The power of air, for the
ability to know the difference.
God grant me the serenity
To accept the things I cannot change;
Courage to change the things I can;
And wisdom to know the difference.
*Help me fight my battle with my drug addiction and help me have stronger self-control and leave that behind me and help me be a better person, a new beginning, a real chance of happiness, and all that my partner needs to be and help this path we're crossing that we're struggling to move past and repair our broken relationship. Let them see it's not always going to be perfect and that's okay.* Help my financial statements
Living one day at a time;
Enjoying one moment at a time;
Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace;
Taking, as He did, this sinful world
As it is, not as I would have it;
Trusting that He will make all things right.
Love, ###
