The Pisces Program

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

The governments of the world are moving forward with a facial recognition system called the Pisces program being led by none other than the USA for facial recognition at all ports of entry in all countries. This will obviously expand as the beast system rolls out fully in all its horror.

It has moved beyond the testing phase that was done at the Dulles International Airport to worldwide implementation.

Even JetBlue has lent their onboard assistance to help move it into public transportation:

And of course we know from "released" documents:

So soon, you will not be going anywhere without them knowing everything about you and where you are at any given moment.

How do I know: The government of the country we are in, just released an announcement they would be cooperating with the USA in the installment of this system at their ports of entry & exit in another country.

Compliments of the USA aka Mystery Babylon

Last edited:
This is really a clear sign of Jesus soon coming to earth to take us all home to heaven. Science will rise up along with sin and evil. False teachers and preachers will lead many stray. We must be in prayer so we shall be delivered from the hands of the devil. I want to be with Jesus in heaven. All the problems we have, all those hurts and dissapointmes we face will be gone forever. Let our eyes be on the Lord. He is the center of all peace and joy.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
On Today's episode of Relationship Radio, Dr. Joe sits down with the creator of The Chosen, Dallas Jenkins, to talk about choosing love in relationships. Dallas is the son of celebrated Left Behind author Jerry Jenkins and is the creator, producer, director and writer of the international hit...
Replies
Views
  • Article
[Pilate said to the crowd,] "But you have a custom of asking me to release one prisoner each year at Passover. Would you like me to release this 'King of the Jews'?" But they shouted back, "No! Not this man. We want Barabbas!" (Barabbas was a revolutionary.) —John 18:39-40 NLT Key Thought...
Replies
Views
  • Article
For for this cause pay ye tribute also: for they are God's ministers, attending continually upon this very thing. Render therefore to all their dues: tribute to whom tribute is due; custom to whom custom; fear to whom fear; honour to whom honour. —Romans 13:6-7 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's...
Replies
Views
"Our hearts are broken. We knew this could happen. We are not surprised but this does not make the pain any less." These are the words of Open Doors Field Director for Asia, Brother Samuel as he descrives the retaking of Afghanistan by the Taliban over the weekend. The frenzy of fear among the...
Replies
Views
  • Article
[John the Baptizer continued,] "I didn't know [Jesus] was the one, but when God sent me to baptize with water, he told me, 'The one on whom you see the Spirit descend and rest is the one who will baptize with the Holy Spirit.' I saw this happen to Jesus, so I testify that he is the Chosen One of...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom