The person ### love left ### saying there is no future

Limasungla Aier

Disciple of Prayer
The person I love left me saying there is no future for us, but I still love him. Before as well, he ignored me but I kept on praying and he came back. We were just getting into a relationship but again he said why get into something which will not work out for us.

I request all to please pray for our complicated relationship. Thanks
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
The person I love left me saying there is no future for us, but I still love him. Before as well, he ignored me but I kept on praying and he came back. We were just getting into a relationship but again he said why get into something which will not work out for us.
I request all to please pray for our complicated relationship. Thanks
 
The person I love left me saying there is no future for us, but I still love him. Before as well, he ignored me but I kept on praying and he came back. We were just getting into a relationship but again he said why get into something which will not work out for us.
I request all to please pray for our complicated relationship. Thanks
My wholehearted prayers are with your relationship. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

In the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. I know that we all go through things. The Bible says sometimes we don’t know what to pray for. But spirit knows. Romans 8:26-27 26. In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness. We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit...
Replies
9
Views
177
Hey today again I came here because I'm tired god tired of everything, family decision,they think that every thing is easy just only we don't study as I post before that I'm preparing for jceceb exam many courses so , now exam date has come out and I'm very afraid of what to do coz I had not...
Replies
15
Views
298
Dear Fellow Saints and Prayer Warriors. Please Pray for me in regards to updates in my current situation. Regarding my inheritance in my late father's home. My brothers have colluded to accept a conditional offer from a buyer for 1.3 mill still well below the actual worth of my dad's...
Replies
9
Views
251
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,944
Messages
16,793,939
Members
649,529
Latest member
Aeleadorelport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom