The New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweetangel

Account Closed
```html
Lord Set Aside The Hurt I Feel Today Please​
The New Year Is Here & I Rejoice To Be Blessed With It​
Enrich My Soul From This Evil & Imprisonment​
Grant Me The Continued Strength To Take On Life Again​
Forgive Me For My Sins In This Troubling Battle​
Take My Heart & Mend All The Hurt & Pain I Feel Inside​
Help Me Back To The Top Of The Mountain Lord​
​
Lord Destroy The Hurt I Fell Today Please​
The New Year Is Here & I Want To Praise You For It​
Enrich My Being From The Evil Of This World​
Grant Me The Honor To Be Free & Give You My Life​
Forgive Me For Trusting My Own Judgement​
Take My Heart Away From The Evil Surrounding Me​
Help Me Back To The Climb Of The Mountain Lord​
​
Lord Light Up My Life With Delightful Blessings​
This Year I Am Devoting & Giving My Life To You Lord​
Enrich My Life With Your Love & Graciousness ​
Grant Blessings To All Who Worship & Believe In You​
Forgive Me For Not Seeing Things Through You​
Take My Heart & Caress It With Your Love Lord Please​
Help Me Learn To Let You Catch Me When I Fall​
​
By: ###​
```
 
Lord Jesus I just want to pray for sweet ###. Please help her in her struggle in her life, Bless her spirit, soul and body, bless her abundantly also in finances. Bless her faith and let her grow in it. Grant her desires of her heart, because you love her and she loves you. And thank you Jesus I know you hear our prayers and you will fulfill in her life all the the promises of your word. All prayers for her spoken in faith and in agreement to your word are already fulfilled in spiritual realm. Thank you Lord Jesus.
 
Father,

I am in agreement with this prayer, may their needs be met in every way, in Jesus' POWERFUL name. Thank You Lord God, in advance for what you are about to do in their life. AMEN & AMEN
 
Very nice! ### is brushing the dust that was put on her shoes Lord and carrying her cross! Bless her Lord! Thank You Jesus Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I want prayer for the new year. I want 2026 to be a great year for me and my adult kids. I pray that they stay on the path of sobriety. My daughter has been sober since August 2025, my son since June 2025. They are both in a year program and they are doing great. This prayer group has helped me...
Replies
10
Views
555
Lord Jesus, I come to You seeking guidance, provision, and protection in my career. Please lead me to a workplace that is honest, fair, and godly, where I can serve faithfully and grow in my gifts. Protect me from companies or employers that are deceptive, exploitative, or unfair, and keep me...
Replies
6
Views
240
Happy New Year everyone! There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! Yesterday, was an emotional day for me. It was my anniversary. I so hoped something might happen. Nothing! In February 2019, my family and I moved to Alaska to work with a small congregation. In August 2022, my contract was...
Replies
6
Views
308
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,165
Messages
16,807,757
Members
650,586
Latest member
Ashiarira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom