The New King of the North/East: Magog or Gog

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Hear ye, Hear ye, A King has arisen: Putin has yet to declare himself as King, but since his parliament and prime minister have resigned to give him"further room" see how the Bible prophecy begins to come to pass as Magog or Gog depending on what historian you want to listen to rises: The waters shall fall away to prepare the way for the kings of the east.

Won't you please repent and do what Jesus said before you have no more time?

Whatever satan prepares for evil people shall come to pass. But those who trust the Lord and wait for Him day and night, shall be at peace knowing that our path leads us all to heaven.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
Please be warned, this entry is EXTREMELY long. It’s a lot. But, I have to write it. Obviously this city has closed her ears to me, as foretold; but for those in cities who have ears to hear... STUMBLING STONE or ROCK OF SALVATION HE’S THE INITIATOR Does God's plans ever seem to interfere with...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Psalm 1 is a great doorway to the New Year. If we follow it carefully, it can replace all of the frustrations that we experience with our New Year's resolutions. According to Psalm 1, we can chart our lives in a much more powerful and lasting way. We can choose a course that leads to success and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Iran, Turkey, and Russia are in Syria, near to the Israel Northern Border. Soon they will mount up at go. What are they waiting for? : The Ezekial 38 War is being staged now. Therefore watch ye, for Ethiopia and Libya to join in. Persia is Iran. Won't you please repent and do what Jesus...
Replies
Views
  • Article
This is the most truthful answer to what is going on and most succinct declaration the necessity of repentance (for our own sins and the sins of our nation, Daniel 9:20) as prerequisite to bringing us back in line with God I have come across. Just said this tonight at home group and asked for...
Replies
Views
“First of all, I urge that entreaties and prayers, petitions & thanksgivings be made for all people, for kings & all who are in authority, so we may lead a peaceful life in all godliness and dignity” (1 Tim 2:1-2). ... We ask for President Trump, his staff and campaign managers to be filled with...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom