Nobody is reading this thread right now.

If you were to die today, where would you spend eternity?

YOUR answer to this question is the most important thing!

There are two options… You can spend eternity in Heaven with God walking the streets of gold, or you can spend eternity in Hell, forever separated from God in agony and pain. This seems like a no brainer! Am I right? But, maybe you’ve never been told how to choose your eternal home. Let you lay it out for you!

WHO IS GOOD?

Romans 3:10 “As it is written, There is non righteous, no, not one.”

WHO HAS SINNED?

Romans 3:23 “For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;”

WHERE DID SIN COME FROM?

Romans 5:12 “Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:”

WHAT IS GOD’S PRICE ON SIN?

Romans 6:23 “For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.”

WHAT IS OUR WAY OUT?

Romans 5:8 “But God commented His love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.”

Romans 10:13 “For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.”

Take God at his word and claim His promise for your salvation. Bow your head right now and sincerely ask Jesus Christ to forgive your sins and save your soul.

Romans 10:9-10 “That thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on Him shall not be ashamed.”

There are two options… You can spend eternity in Heaven with God walking the streets of gold, or you can spend eternity in Hell, forever separated from God in agony and pain. This seems like a no brainer! Am I right? But, maybe you’ve never been told how to choose your eternal home. Let you lay it out for you!

WHO IS GOOD?

WHO HAS SINNED?

WHERE DID SIN COME FROM?

Romans 5:12 “Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:”

Romans 6:23 “For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.”

WHAT IS OUR WAY OUT?

Romans 5:8 “But God commented His love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.”

Romans 10:13 “For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.”

Take God at his word and claim His promise for your salvation. Bow your head right now and sincerely ask Jesus Christ to forgive your sins and save your soul.

Romans 10:9-10 “That thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on Him shall not be ashamed.”
Amen

WHO IS GOOD?

WHO HAS SINNED?

WHERE DID SIN COME FROM?

WHAT IS OUR WAY OUT?

Jesus has my life in His hands. He is the One who is directing my steps towards heaven. I love Him with all of my heart. He is coming so soon to take us all to heaven. Amen

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
For in many things we offend all. If any man offend not in word, the same is a perfect man, and able also to bridle the whole body (James 3:2). Proverbs 18:21 says, “Death and life are in the power of the tongue….” It parallels what the master (Jesus Christ) said in Mathew 12:37, “For by thy...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Our dear Lord clearly said to all of us.. Thou shall not die, but live and proclaim the works of the Lord. Psalm 118.17 Eternity is what we are going to face at the end of our life. Infinity is something beyond reach and beyond comprehension. It is where God lives and stays there...
Replies
Views
  • Article
[After Jesus' reply to the religious leader's question about what to do to inherit eternal live, the] man replied, "I've obeyed all these commandments since I was young." When Jesus heard his answer, he said, "There is still one thing you haven't done. Sell all your possessions and give the...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Because I am faithful to God to carry out the ensign assignment of “warning and watchman” to which He called me, many assume that I do not know and understand the purpose of Jesus’s sacrifice of LOVE. Nothing could be farther from the truth. Jesus told him, " I am the way, the truth, and the...
Replies
Views
  • Article
What is the difference between Grace and Mercy? Mercy withholds a punishment we deserve; grace gives a blessing we don’t deserve. All we deserve is death and the grave. But God showed his mercy and cancel our sin debt which is death. Then he goes further than mercy and extends His grace and...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom