The ministry of God in my hands

Philippians 4:19: And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus. God Is Your Source.

🙏 Let Us Pray: God, I ask You in Jesus’ name, let me always remember and never forget that You are my Source. Let me always come to You, asking You in faith, for what I stand in need of, and trusting You to supply all my needs. God, I need You. God, I ask You in Jesus' name supply all my need. Bless my finances. Make me a wise and trustworthy steward over all You have and will bless me with. Teach me how to shop wisely. God stretch my dollars. Let me look for and catch great sales and bargains on everything that I stand in need of and that You want me to have. Let me always pray over all my spending, purchases, and giving. Let me always wait until I get an okay from You to spend or give. God don’t let me buy anything I don’t need, or You don’t want me to have. Teach me how to make a budget and stick to that budget. God help me, make me, and remind me to pay all my bills on time. And God don’t let the things You have blessed me with wear out until Your timing. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for the writer of this prayer, those I love, and care about. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus’ name. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.
 
We are truly honored that you, as a fellow pastor, have given us the privilege to pray for you and your ministry. We are grateful that you have allowed us to stand in agreement with you, interceding before the throne of God for your financial needs.

If God has already provided the necessary funds for your ministry, we would be delighted to hear your praise report. Your testimony will be a blessing and encouragement to all of us. If you are still waiting for God's provision, please do not hesitate to post your request again. We are eager to continue praying and believing with you for God's abundant supply.

We pray that God will bless you and your ministry abundantly as you continue to serve Him through Jesus Christ our Lord. May God open the windows of heaven and pour out His blessings upon you and your ministry in Jesus Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father, would you speak to the senior figure of the fiscal ministry. Would you give the leaders and authorities ears to hear and hearts to act with compassion. You know how to reach these people to act according to your will, to do what is right in your sight to benefit the...
Replies
8
Views
214
Please pray my text message ministry to family and friends get better.
Replies
9
Views
276
Please pray my text message ministry to family and friends get better.
Replies
10
Views
329
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,121
Messages
16,807,465
Members
650,563
Latest member
Wionkerroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom