J
jessica williams
Guest
Dear Heavenly Father,
I am coming to you tonight with the struggles we are facing. I know that you are the only one that can help us get through these hard times. I know I have not been the strong Christian that you have made me to be lately and I come to you for guidance. Please help ### and I get our life back to the way it should be. I pray for forgiveness for all my sins. I realize I have not been making good choices for my life and I have allowed myself to stray away from the path you have made for me.
I ask that you give me the strength to get me through this difficult time in my life. Please help ### stay strong and focused as he continues to job hunt. I also ask that you lift the worry and stress he is carrying about his child support and court and unemployment situations he is facing. I know you will be with us tomorrow and everything will be ok.
I put all my trust in you, Lord, and I will not doubt you. I know you have a plan for us all and we will make it through all the obstacles we are faced with. Thank you for the many things you have blessed me with, Lord. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.
I am coming to you tonight with the struggles we are facing. I know that you are the only one that can help us get through these hard times. I know I have not been the strong Christian that you have made me to be lately and I come to you for guidance. Please help ### and I get our life back to the way it should be. I pray for forgiveness for all my sins. I realize I have not been making good choices for my life and I have allowed myself to stray away from the path you have made for me.
I ask that you give me the strength to get me through this difficult time in my life. Please help ### stay strong and focused as he continues to job hunt. I also ask that you lift the worry and stress he is carrying about his child support and court and unemployment situations he is facing. I know you will be with us tomorrow and everything will be ok.
I put all my trust in you, Lord, and I will not doubt you. I know you have a plan for us all and we will make it through all the obstacles we are faced with. Thank you for the many things you have blessed me with, Lord. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.
