The Man Voice Behind The Phone

  • Thread starter Thread starter happyme18
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

happyme18

Guest
i am praying for my male friend in ### who is dying right now from two blood clots in his lungs which turned into a heart attack the sad thing is we have become so close as friends on the phone we have never met we had made plans to meet and now i am not going to be able to meet him or hear his voice again. i am praying that my LOrD AND SAVIOR save him because he is so scared right now MY GOD,MY GOD I AM looking forward to meet this terrific man who voice was behind the phone my God i am asking for your mercy in strength heal him lord..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus, Dear Lord Jesus, I have done many internships as a zookeeper multiple times. I have been kind discriminated for having autism. My first full-time job and I was really poorly discriminated. They even said a myth about how Catholics eat tortoises I should’ve reported that, but I...
Replies
7
Views
304
need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that God grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing God for a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently. 3) I am...
Replies
9
Views
130
need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that God grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing God for a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently. 3) I am...
Replies
9
Views
152
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,286
Messages
16,797,773
Members
649,832
Latest member
Bliuhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom