The magnitude of Good Friday

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

I don't know how many of you have ever experienced going through the stations of the Cross. You can do this any time, but it is especially significant during the Easter season. If you feel as though your walk of faith is lacking something as we approach this period of Good Friday through Easter, I think your heart and soul would benefit greatly from this. You can do them all in one day, over several days, however you want. Simply start at station 1, and proceed through station 14. I am pasting a link to a beautifully done version offered by Creighton University. I pray this is a humble, spiritual, thought provoking time for you. Always remember, He did it all for YOU....YOU! Now that's amazing grace. Be blessed!

:crucified: :amen:

http://onlineministries.creighton.edu/CollaborativeMinistry/stations.html

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
Welcome to the 2023 edition of me answering the age-old question: What should I get my spouse for Christmas? Short answer: I don’t know. Longer answer: I have so many ideas that I guarantee you can find a great gift and/or stocking stuffer among them. I’ve organized the ideas into categories...
Replies
Views
  • Article
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE 2023 NCAA MEN'S BASKETBALL CHAMPIONS This entry means so much to me. As I have said before, I am not the most avid sports fan; but, I have come to realize that God will use absolutely whatever He chooses to get through to His people. Sports is what many in the nation...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Preface: In urban vernacular, to say to someone "You got served," is to generally convey a message of having put one in his/her place or to have triumphed over. Howbeit, scriputrally translated, it simply means, because God has blessed you, bless someone else. Because Jesus gave freely to us...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Both death and life are indeed manifested through the power of the tongue: not the power of someone else’s tongue spoken over us; but rather, the power of our own tongue of repentance, spoken over ourselves, unto The Father, through Christ Jesus. More often than not, man seeking after material...
Replies
Views
  • Article
This is the day of sadness and mourning before the Lord. It tell all of us the death of our dear Lord and all His sufferings here on earth. This terrible Friday has been called Good Friday because it led to the resurrection of Jesus and His victory over death and sin. There would not have...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Top Bottom