The LOVE OF CHRIST IS SO BEAUTIFUL & OH ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
The LOVE OF CHRIST IS SO BEAUTIFUL & OH SO FAITHFUL FOR JESUS IS LOVE & HE IS A FAITHFUL GOD! If you want to build your house to being strong build it on the rock because JESUS IS THE ROCK & JESUS IS LOVE. The Love of the world dies so fast that is the home on the sand that is why the storm comes and destroys the home on the sand, the Love of the world fails, but one Love never fails that is the Love of Christ. Jesus is Love, he displayed his Love on the cross 2000 years ago his Love is strong it keeps saving. In Love there is sacrifice. Love is not an emotion but is a pathway which is Jesus for he is the way the truth and the life. If you want your houses to be restored relationships restored back together families to be saved the Love of Christ is the way. Because the Love of Christ saves. Whoever is born again has The Holy Spirit in their hearts he is our helper the Holy Spirit wants to fill us with the Love of Christ the Holy Spirit wants us to bear all fruits which is in him. We just have to let the Spirit of God lead us and we must follow the Spirit. Glory to God..

1 Corinthians 13

13 If I speak in the tongues[a] of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. 2 If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. 3 If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.





4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.






8 Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. 9 For we know in part and we prophesy in part, 10 but when completeness comes, what is in part disappears. 11 When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me. 12 For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.






13 And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.














JESUS LOVES YOU ALL HIS LOVE IS STRONGER THAN WHAT YOU FACE.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father we THANK YOU for Improved Video Time ⏳ 2 Jn 1:12, QUITE the miracle, I must say, like WOW still -- "Now some people say that God don't do miracles -- BUT HE DOES" to quote my favorite theologian in the Forest... We ask for more! Allow Christ's Indwelling Love Overflows beyond Expectation...
Replies
10
Views
115
⤴️ Improved Face to Face Time 2 Jn 1:12, Blessing of Christ Indwells Our Hearts by Faith, Love of Christ Overflows Eph 3:17-20, Admonition of Yahweh Eph 6:4... Father we thank You for Improved Video Time ⏳ 2 Jn 1:12, Allow Christ's Indwelling Love Overflows beyond Expectation, Eph 3:17-20, for...
Replies
9
Views
88
Father we thank You for Improved Video Time ⏳ 2 Jn 1:12, Allow Christ's Indwelling Love Overflows beyond Expectation, Eph 3:17-20, for GRACE and WISDOM to Train up our Young in The Nurture and Admonition of The LORD, Yahweh, Eph 6:4, for You to Move on Wife's Conscience to Help Improve Set...
Replies
11
Views
139
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,494
Messages
16,800,336
Members
650,015
Latest member
Lyruyroineth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom