The Love I've Always Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elle

Prayer Warrior
Please pray for me. I have found the love I always wanted & ask that you all pray we be together as one for the rest of our lives. His name is ###. I believe that through God all things are possible. I believe God will make this dream come true. Amen in his holy name amen amen!!!

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Dear Father, we come to you asking for our prayers to be heard, we stand in the gap knowing that you are a great God, loving and kind. We ask that you send warrior angels to fight for us and that they spread their mighty wings over your child to protect and heal with your power, dear Lord. We know nothing can stop the prayers of your saints, Father. NO darts or demons can touch your children when we stand in the presence of your power, so we pray that you shield your children with the hedge of protection. Lord, we ask that you answer the prayer request with the speed of light, know that nothing is impossible for you to do for those that love and follow your laws. Heal the sick, of body, heal the sick of mind and soul, touch the lost, the lonely, and the sad and depressed. Help them with the love and power of your Holy Spirit, in your Holy name I Pray Jesus, Amen.
 
May God grant you with what you prayed for according to His perfect timing and will. Amen. Amen.
 
1 Peter 5:7

Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you. Pour your heart out to the Father in Jesus name. HE HEARS YOU. My wife and I have prayed for your request in Jesus name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I've always written prayer requests and it's always fulfilled. Thanks to God for giving me peace and fulfilling my wishes. Now my one side eye has suddenly become small. One eyelid has become droopy. Have been taking treatment for the past ### months and very slight improvement. Now doctors have...
Replies
9
Views
340
I’m in high school and I’ve always struggled with friendships and I just lost a bunch of them that were very important to me and I just feel so betrayed because they didn’t ever fight for our friendship or care about me at all and I know God took them away from me for a reason because they were...
Replies
7
Views
344
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 42:8 : Yet the LORD will command his lovingkindness in the daytime, and in the night his song shall be with me, and my prayer unto the God of my life. Historical Context: Psalm 42 was likely written by a member of the “sons of...
Replies
5
Views
95
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,039
Messages
16,794,643
Members
649,599
Latest member
Lyruangalarn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom