The Lord will draw us close to Himself

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Drawing near to the heart of God is our daily choice. If we really want to hear His voice, receive blessings from Him and healing from His heart, then we should start drawing close to Him. Remain quiet and calm, till we hear His voice speaking to our heart.

My delight o Lord is to do Thy will.

O holy One of God,we worship and adore Your holy name right now and will forever more.

This should be our daily prayer.....

Draw me close to You.
Never let me go.
I lay it down again.
To hear You say that You are my Friend.
You are all my desire.
No one will do it.
Because no one else can talke Your place.

Give Your all to Jesus and He will continue to bless your life.

🗝️🌈🗝️Prayer Focus New Year 2024: God, my family, friends, and I are standing in need of prayer this New Year. God, I ask You in Jesus' name bless each of us to fall in love with You and trust You with all our heart, mind, and soul. God touch, bless, deliver, and heal our minds, emotions, bodies, financial situations, and most of all, our relationship with You. God show us how to protect our relationship with You and the anointing You have placed upon each of our lives. Let us always keep our focus on You, seek Your face, and will for each of our lives. Please train our eyes, ears, heart, and mind to hear and know Your voice for ourselves. God train us to hear "Your" still small voice. Continue to deliver us from the spirit doubt, fear, and discouragement. Let faith and not fear rule in our hearts and minds. Let the joy of the Lord be our strength. Bless each of us with power, love, and a sound mind. Bless us with knowledge, wisdom, strength, and a keen gift of discernment to live our lives to honor You and operate in the gifts and callings You have placed upon our lives. God, close every door You want closed and open every door you want open in our lives. God, please do the same for the writer of this prayer. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives today, tomorrow, and for always. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen.

Drawing near to the heart of God is our daily choice. If we really want to hear His voice, receive blessings from Him and healing from His heart, then we should start drawing close to Him. Remain quiet and calm, till we hear His voice speaking to our heart.

O holy One of God,we worship and adore Your holy name right now and will forever more.

Draw me close to You.
Never let me go.
I lay it down again.
You are all my desire.
No one will do it.

On the cross Jesus bore our shame and our sins were take away from us. This one reason we should thank and give all the glory, all the honor and praise to Him alone.

🗝️🌈🗝️Prayer Focus New Year 2024: God, my family, friends, and I are standing in need of prayer this New Year. God, I ask You in Jesus' name bless each of us to fall in love with You and trust You with all our heart, mind, and soul. God touch, bless, deliver, and heal our minds, emotions, bodies, financial situations, and most of all, our relationship with You. God show us how to protect our relationship with You and the anointing You have placed upon each of our lives. Let us always keep our focus on You, seek Your face, and will for each of our lives. Please train our eyes, ears, heart, and mind to hear and know Your voice for ourselves. God train us to hear "Your" still small voice. Continue to deliver us from the spirit doubt, fear, and discouragement. Let faith and not fear rule in our hearts and minds. Let the joy of the Lord be our strength. Bless each of us with power, love, and a sound mind. Bless us with knowledge, wisdom, strength, and a keen gift of discernment to live our lives to honor You and operate in the gifts and callings You have placed upon our lives. God, close every door You want closed and open every door you want open in our lives. God, please do the same for the writer of this prayer. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives today, tomorrow, and for always. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen.
Thank you for your prayer. Jesus saved me and let me back again to Himself. Thank you Lord, my heart is full of praise to You.

Draw me close to You.
Never let me go.
I lay it down again.
You are all my desire.
No one will do it.

Jesus continue to offer us a safe and healthy place to live with Him. No sickness over there, no pain and suffering. No need of anything at all. Jesus will provide for everything we lack. Just draw closer to Him and He will draw close to you.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
Those who believe, those who trust, those who wait for the Lord for blessings, help, grace and receive mercy and love because they have believed and trusted His word. Breath upon me breath of God. Breath upon me Spirit of the Lord. As I lift my hands in surrender, To Your name most High. I am...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Lepers came to Him, the blind and the lame asked for mercy. Jesus never ever ignored anyone. With full of mercy and compassion all kinds of sickness from suffering people were healed. God is merciful and kind to those who believe, trust and wait for Him. Let us all praise and glorify His...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Our God delights to hear us praising and adoring Him wherever we are. So, let us all raise our voice to Him and glorify His holy name. Hallelujah, praise the Lord. We shall forever honor You o Lord my God. Amen
Replies
Views
  • Article
Hallelujah, give Him all the glory, all the praise and all the honor because He is ready to teach us eternal truths that cometh out from His heart. A heavenly voice coming down to us and tell us the way in which to go and to walk in it till we reach our wonderful home in glory. Teach us o...
Replies
Views
  • Article
This is the deepest desire of all saints of God who came this morning to church to honor, to praise and glorify the Lord. His holy presence was so real and sick people were healed, those possesed by satan were delivered and we all started to praise and honor the Lord for the wonderful things...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom