The Lord seems to be leading me to wait ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

VictoryInJesus

Disciple of Prayer
The Lord seems to be leading me to wait now, but I've gotten lots of information on adoption. Please pray my finances pick up and I'll be### able to make enough money while not losing any from Medicare/Social Security if it's God's will, as that extra helps so much. Thanks.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God 2 Chronicles 18:10: “Now Zedekiah son of Kenaanah had made iron horns, and he declared, ‘This is what the Lord says: With these you will gore the Arameans until they are destroyed.'” Extended Explanation of the Verse: In this verse...
Replies
7
Views
247
Lord, I thank you for leading me the direction in life that is best for me and for all my blessings. Please take care of my parents and help them to build their relationship. Please keep my kids happy, healthy and safe. Prayers for ### and his finances and health. Please let the team at work...
Replies
6
Views
544
God seems to be leading me in a different direction than I’ve been going and I don’t know what He wants but I know things are going bad and I need to figure out where and what He wants me to do.
Replies
7
Views
27
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,104
Messages
16,795,980
Members
649,651
Latest member
Sciavor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom