The Lord Is A Friend To The Godly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nineteen51

Beloved of All
Proverbs 3:32
Such wicked people are detestable to the LORD, but he offers his friendship to the godly.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

After I got married, I loved to a completely different place, I’m blessed with a loving husband and beautiful daughter, and I’m really thankful to God for my marriage and family. I wish I had a Godly wise friend here. After my back injury and pregnancy, I haven’t been able to go back to work. By...
Replies
9
Views
137
Please have him communicate back with me Lord, they're very blessed, and help and heal and this person does a great job soon. This other totally flaked out on me said they totally forgot, really, that's why we were communicating for 3 days Please soften hearts and minds to lower their prices...
Replies
8
Views
162
Godly husband for me. Sweet romantic grounded in Jesus stable solide abundant beautiful prosperous relationship and marriage in Jesus name. Thank you Lord. Good friends. No fashists inclined people. There are too many of them here in ###. ### 000 people go to the concert of this man who sings...
Replies
6
Views
145
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,105
Messages
16,807,320
Members
650,546
Latest member
Sylioraerland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom