The Last Days

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Romans 13:11-14

Dear Father, object of my desires,
Everything points to the fact that we live in the last days. Knowing what hour it is, let me wake up from my sleep! For salvation is nearer to me now than when I first believed. The night is far gone. The day is at hand.
Help me cast off all the works of darkness and put on the armor of light. Let me conduct myself as becomes one of your people, not in reveling or drunkenness, not in debauchery and licentiousness, not in quarreling or jealousy.
Rather, let me put on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make no provisions for the flesh, to gratify its desires.
In the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

Ⓒ 1996-2019 Heartlight, Inc. This material may not be reproduced in part or whole for commercial use without written consent. Heartlight appreciates Eldon Degge and Meridian Publishing for permission to make this available on our website. Praying with Paul is available in a very attractive book that may be ordered directly from Eldon Degge.
VD3ZzeUTX0M

Continue reading...

Never ever be afraid to move forward, to an eternal future prepared for us by the Lord. Our hope is in Him alone. Our future is to be with Jesus forever and ever. Amen

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
[Continuing the explanation of his parable, Jesus said,] "The seed that fell among the thorns represents others who hear God's word, but all too quickly the message is crowded out by the worries of this life, the lure of wealth, and the desire for other things, so no fruit is produced." —Mark...
Replies
Views
  • Article
[Concluding the explanation of his parable, Jesus said,] "And the seed that fell on good soil represents those who hear and accept God's word and produce a harvest of thirty, sixty, or even a hundred times as much as had been planted!" —Mark 4:20 NLT Key Thought Jesus wants us to be...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Then Jesus asked [the apostles], "Would anyone light a lamp and then put it under a basket or under a bed? Of course not! A lamp is placed on a stand, where its light will shine. For everything that is hidden will eventually be brought into the open, and every secret will be brought to light."...
Replies
Views
  • Article
[Explaining his parable, Jesus said,] "The farmer plants seed by taking God's word to others." —Mark 4:14 NLT Key Thought Jesus explains his parable of the soils. One key component is the farmer in the story. The farmer is the person who shares God's message, the Good News from God, with...
Replies
Views
  • Article
One Sabbath day as Jesus was walking through some grainfields, his disciples began breaking off heads of grain to eat. But the Pharisees said to Jesus, "Look, why are they breaking the law by harvesting grain on the Sabbath?" —Mark 2:23-24 NLT Key Thought Some people watch others who are...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom