The Joy of the Lord is my Strength! Pray ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TXPrayerwarrior

Faithful Servant
The Joy of the Lord is my Strength! Pray God will cover me with mercy & favor and bless me with a new job- something better and on my career path where I am confident, fulfilled, joyful, successful, paid more and doing something I love using my gifts for an ethical company where I can be proud to work, with good hours and security where I can work for a long time. Thank you and bless you!
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m still experiencing harassment from not one but two upstairs neighbors. It’s gotten so bad that I spoke with the landlord who advised me to speak with each neighbor individually. I spoke with the male neighbor first who acted clueless about his nuisance unprovoked behavior, I kind introduced...
Replies
13
Views
273
So today, I went out & was listening to christian music in the car & praying (intercessory) for people who went past & that, & because of that, I wandered if I was relying on my strength or Christ's, so then I asked Jesus to help me, but I didn't start out with asking Him, then praying for...
Replies
9
Views
229
So today, I went out & was listening to christian music in the car & praying (intercessory) for people who went past & that, & because of that, I wandered if I was relying on my strength or Christ's, so then I asked Jesus to help me, but I didn't start out with asking Him, then praying for...
Replies
10
Views
232
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,612
Messages
16,801,254
Members
650,131
Latest member
Myasor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom