The Holy Spirit Produces Joy (Nov 26th)

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Verse
But the Holy Spirit produces this kind of fruit in our lives: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,...

Galatians 5:22 nlt

Thought
Even in life's darkest hours, the Holy Spirit, our Comforter, can bring the light of God's joy to the darkest corners of disappointment. Because the Holy Spirit is alive within us, joy will sooner or later bubble to the surface. The Spirit's very presence is our reminder of two truths: that Jesus was raised from the dead and poured out the Spirit on us when we became his followers (Titus 3:3-7) and that God has assured us of sharing his glorious future with us (2 Cor. 1:22). Where the Holy Spirit finds a home, there we will find joy. Thank God we are that home! (John 14:1-23)

Prayer
O Father, I welcome you into my home. Until I can come home and be with you, I thank you for making your home within me through the Holy Spirit. I thank you for the joy that is mine knowing that you live in me until I can come and live with you. In Jesus' name I thank you and praise you. Amen.

Devotional provided by Heartlight®
© 1996-2016. All rights reserved.

PqCe_9ttrbE
View the full article

Similar Requests

• Article
Wonderful question for today. The Comforter, which I will send to you...says the Lord. He is the One who is leading our way to reach our glorious home in heaven. The eternal Spirit who will never ever die. The Spirit of truth and understanding. The Spirit of wisdom and counsel. The Spirit...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Encaptured in my mind still stands the day when I was filled with the Holy Spirit of the living God. Bathed me in His holiness, drenched me in His love. It was a moment in time when Jesus embrace us with His love and mercy and clearly told us. I have loved you with an everlasting love. I...
Replies
Views
  • Article
And the disciples were filled with joy and with the Holy Spirit. —Acts 13:52 NIV Key Thought The Holy Spirit's presence in God's people is accompanied by joy! Jesus was full of joy because of the Spirit (Luke 10:21), and the same is also true of his disciples (Romans 14:17; Galatians 5:22)...
Replies
Views
  • Article
[Jesus continued,] "Humans can reproduce only human life, but the Holy Spirit gives birth to spiritual life." —John 3:6 NLT Key Thought Ten times in five verses in the Bible's first chapter we are told that each living thing produced according to its kind (Genesis 1:11-12; Genesis 1:21...
Replies
Views
  • Article
[Jesus said to Nicodemus,] "Humans can reproduce only human life, but the Holy Spirit gives birth to spiritual life. So don't be surprised when I say, 'You must be born again.'" —John 3:6-7 NLT Key Thought Not religious practice. Not religious accomplishment. Not religious titles. Not...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom