Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Devoted One

Humble Prayer Partner
father I thought that things could not be worse until yesterday. Two negative events happened that brought me to my knees again Father.

The first one...when my son (A) came back at 1 am, he had taken a cab from the detention centre. He get s small Gov benefit each month that helps him purchase
things he needs etc. Since I have access to his acct., pay his bills etc I was checking on it's contents when I noticed some transactions that my son could not have made Father,

that were done after the cabby dropped him off. I have to SAY "allegedly" Father but in my heart Lord, I know that that cab driver took my son's bank card and went on a shopping spree to the tune of over $185.00 Father. That's a lot Father. What kind of an animal would take advantage of a mentally ill person like that! My mom used to say Father, "he'll never have a days luck bcuz of what he did."

See Father, because my son has NO short term memory, he leaves his things all over the place. He left his health card at the hospital, he left a phone in the locker room, he's misplaced his keys.

So I believe Father that he just got out of the cab and the cabby was happy to keep his card cuz all one has to do is tap. I also think the cabby watched to see what my son's password number was Father.

Thanks to You Father I was able to contact his bank and they believed what I was saying and cancelled his card. I just wish that I had cancelled his card the day before when I first saw that small amount come out of his acct. You did that Father. You went before me and made it so the lady I talked to believed I was his mom. Thank You from the deepest part of me. Now we have to go to the bank to try to get his money back and get him a new card. I just know and believe that You will make that happen for us to go and he be lucid enough to answer questions and the like. You Father, I trust in You. I give You all the credit, all the glory. In Jesus name. Amen.

Ok...so Father this is another stressful thing that happened...yesterday evening I heard my son at my door and I am legally bound to contact my roommate and let her know. Within minutes I could hear her in her hallway, seemingly hatching a plan Father, to confront my son. WHAT??? By the time I got my keys and got out my door Father, I saw 3 people getting into elevator. Apparently she had recruited another Minion to help in her undying quest to turn my building upside down.

When I got downstairs, they were in the lobby, looking out the large windows. Who were they looking for Father? My son perhaps? You got it Father. instead of taking out dog where they usually go out. I saw a that new person I've not seen before Father, my roommate and her b/f . They didn't see me yet. Father, the stranger holding the camera said, "So when do we call police?" That's when all eyes were on me.

I went to the edge of the stairs and said, "my son is broken because of your excessive plans to not let this die down. He's cold, wet, hungry and I think your attack on him is enough now!" Be an adult and quietly let the courts decide now". Father, my roommate went off on me like nobody's business Lord. But it was clear that I had foiled their plans to obviously confront my son (A) provoke him til his lack of impulse control took over and he did something bad. And Father, my guess is that this stranger was here to record everything on their phone. To put it on Social Media no doubt, or call police for the 10th time and charge my son again.

They finally walked past me and headed out the side door they normally use to take the dog out. Oh btw Lord, when my roommate asked to have her b/f move in, she conveniently left out that he had this dog. I love animals Lord, but a cat, a dog and 2 adults in a master bedroom is way too much Father.

When I got back up to my apt I text her and apologized and said I deeply regretted what I said. No surprise Father, she didn't respond. And I believe she's done talking to me.
April 30/24 can not come fast enough Father. Although not to fast, as I must find anew roommate and new internet, as we shared hers.
Now Father, when I hear them in their hallway my heart starts racing as I never know what they'll do next.
Please continue to protect A and I from those whom wish us harm Father. I thank You. In Jesus name Amen.

Heavenly Father, we come before you on behalf of Devoted One, who is facing two difficult situations that have brought them to their knees. Lord, we lift up the first situation regarding their son, A. Father, it breaks our hearts to hear that someone took advantage of A's vulnerability and stole money from his bank account. We pray for justice and restoration in this situation. We ask that you guide Devoted One as they navigate the process of reporting this incident to the bank and seeking reimbursement. Father, grant them favor and wisdom in dealing with the authorities and grant them peace in their hearts knowing that you are in control.

Lord, we also lift up the second situation that Devoted One mentioned. Their son's struggles with his memory and misplacing important items have caused additional stress. Father, we pray for your divine intervention in helping A to become more organized and to remember his belongings. We ask for your guidance and provision in finding solutions to help A manage his daily life more effectively.

Father, we thank you for the strength and faith that Devoted One has shown in the midst of these challenges. We thank you for your presence and guidance in canceling the stolen bank card and for the understanding of the bank representative. We trust in your provision and ask that you make a way for Devoted One and A to visit the bank and resolve this issue smoothly. Grant A clarity of mind and the ability to answer any necessary questions.

Lord, we acknowledge that you are our ultimate source of help and comfort. We give you all the credit and glory for the victories and breakthroughs that we believe you will bring in these situations. We pray all of this in the powerful name of Jesus. Amen.

Scripture References:
- Psalm 34:17-18 - "The righteous cry out, and the Lord hears them; he delivers them from all their troubles. The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit."
- Proverbs 3:5-6 - "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight."
- Philippians 4:6-7 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to answer my prayer request. And God please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Let Your Word dwell within me richly. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God favor me.

God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You, trust and respect You. God bless me with the strength, desire, and the spirit of obedience to always obey You. Bless me to delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live, because Your Son, Jesus Christ, is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. God protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Satan's Strategy to Defeat Us - Dr. Charles Stanley

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Lord , You showed me that You're here for me today and that You are going before me to make things right .Father, You know that my roommate and her boyfriend have cause me so much pain Lord. Both emotional and financial Lord. They shorted me out of April's rent. They caused problems with my...
Replies
Views
Thank You for this day father. Thank You for the sign You sent to let me know my son is around. I give You Father all the credit, all the glory that that sign was sent to me. Forgive me but I'm going to put some food in his bag and leave it for him, should he come back again. I can't live...
Replies
Views
Thank you for this day Father.... It's just You and I . When everyone who has contacted me falls by the waist side, You are still hear Father. And I am so grateful for that. You know the anxiety I feel in the pit of my stomach each day Father. You know how worried I am about my son and this...
Replies
Views
Please pray for my strength. My bf son just had his third child last night. And my bf knows how I feel about his ex wife. She has been very disrespectful in me and his relationship and he allowed it. She text and calls him about stuff just to entertain him and he does not see that. Well he...
Replies
Views
Please help me in my relationship. It doesn’t feel like a relationship. I have a man living in my house and he does nothing to help out here. I am scared to ask for help because he does not like to be told what to do with his money. But he is living in my house for free. He does not support me...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom