The Healing Hand Of The Lord Is Very Near

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Welcome to the latest highlights of activity at PrayerRequest.com. We hope you are being ministered to as a member of the site. Be sure to visit the site many times throughout the day, every day, to post your prayer requests; reply to the prayer requests of others; read member blog entries; and enjoy fellowship as well as many other activities.

The Great "Falling Away" - 2 Thessalonians 2:3

Rick1 Yesterday at 12:05 AM

This is one of those topics that is unpleasant at the best, to contemplate. But it is one that is of great concern to our Lord, and a ‘warning’ about the condition of the church in the end times. One we must be aware of, and understand, in order to pray for those in this condition for their salvation. We must always approach this difficult situation with the love of God in our h…

23 comments

Today is Holy!

cdc Yesterday at 03:13 AM

Today is a Holy day!!! And on this day many saw the super blue blood moon!! You are Holy Lord!!!!  

Remember the Sabbath and keep it Holy!

Yesterday i was in a car wreck.  I sustained no major injuries.  I praise God for his mercy and kindness!!!  

I would like to share what my devotional said for jan 31.  

I read it yesterday before going to work. 

T…

1 comments

Cancer will not kill you.

Zackie 21 hours ago

Yes, cancer will not kill your soul.   Sin and evil will.   All kinds of sickness will be around but the gift of healing and salvation is more precious today than ever.  Call unto the Lord for His healing hand is very near. 

1 comments

God is moving today.

BrotherVincent Wednesday at 02:33 PM

Every scar we have has a histoy.  It tell us that brokeness has come and healing has arrived from Jesus hands.  The Lord, is so merciful and kind to all of us.  Let us all praise and honor Him.  He is moving in our midst.  O I will bless the Lord all the days of my life for giving me the privilege to enter into His holy presence and bow down before Him and adore Him.   If all angels in heaven a…

0 comments

Sing Praises and Thanks to Jesus!

Brother James 1 hour ago

Dear brothers and sisters! I want you all to try something throughout your days. Sing Thank You Jesus, Praise You Jesus, Glory to You Lord Jesus and whatever fills your heart to sing unto Jesus. I spend my days singing to Jesus at times singing just Amen, Amen, Amen after praying or reading a praise report. It is amazing what Jesus will do for you in this and He doesn't care how we sound. It see…

0 comments

having a hard time tonight Lord with all the health

tina1 Wednesday at 12:30 AM

having a hard time tonight Lord with all the health issues in my family :( please lift them I don't even know who to pray for first Lord please don't let there be any further decline in my husband's breathing tests on thurs the last ones in the fall last year dropped some points and 2 drops in a row will be a concerning finding please Lord let us no longer worry about regression or relapse please …

11 comments

Heavenly Father I am writing this prayer for Aunt Shirley

Saraha Wednesday at 08:21 PM

Heavenly Father I am writing this prayer for Aunt Shirley who has Parkinson's disease. She is not doing well and the doctors said it won't be to long when you take her home to be with you. Please Father watch over her and don't let her be in any pain. Please comfort her and the family. Thank you Father for all you do for us. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen
I trust you Jesus

10 comments

My husband is down with very high cold

Divya04 Tuesday at 11:42 PM

My husband is down with very high cold and cough and he is very sick due to that. Please pray for him. Praise the Lord.

10 comments

Please pray for me and my family especially my husband

Almo Syiem 23 hours ago

Please pray for me and my family especially my husband and children

9 comments

Pray for my mom she is in serious health problem

Steven b Wednesday at 06:09 PM

Pray for my mom she is in serious health problem

9 comments

I pray my husband finds Jesus in his

Member-22kz0o5qr 22 hours ago

I pray my husband finds Jesus in his heart and soul. He keeps saying he doesn't feel him. We lost everything we own and he's in a rehab and I live with my mother now. And my mother and family don't want me with my husband anymore. I need you Jesus, we both do. Please pray for my marriage and the peace of my family and forgiveness.
Amen

9 comments

Please pray for me to have courage. My boyfriend and

avonmora 21 hours ago

Please pray for me to have courage. My boyfriend and I have been having sex outside of marriage and I am going to tell him today that I want to respect our relationship and to honor him, myself and God, that I want to not have sex again until we are married. I pray that I would not conform to this world, but be filled with the love of Christ and His heart around marriage and sex. I pray the my b…

9 comments

Heavenly Father please watch over our dog Moon. He

Saraha 19 hours ago

Heavenly Father please watch over our dog Moon. He has swelling around his nose. He seems to be his normal self. Please help the swelling go away and for him to be ok. This happened before and he was alright the next day. Thank you Father for all you do for us. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen.
I trust you Jesus

9 comments

Heavenly Father I am writing this prayer for Aunt Shirley

Saraha Wednesday at 11:39 PM

Heavenly Father I am writing this prayer for Aunt Shirley who has Parkinson's disease. She is not doing well and the doctors said it won't be to long when you take her home to be with you. Please Father watch over her and don't let her be in any pain. Please comfort her and her family. Thank you Father for all you do for us. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen
I trust you Jesus

9 comments

Heavenly Father I am asking prayers for the cop that

Saraha 23 hours ago

Heavenly Father I am asking prayers for the cop that was shot about an hour ago in our neighborhood. The suspect died at the scene. Helicopters everywhere and police to. This is all I know right now. Please pray for all involved. Thank you Father for all you do for us. In Jesus Name I pray Amen

I trust you Jesus

8 comments

The Most High God, please heal my father James Hayes

PrayingLady71 Wednesday at 06:34 PM

The Most High God, please heal my father James Hayes as he is in ICU, in the name of Jesus.
Please heal him of all known and unknown illnesses in in body, make him well, in the name of Jesus. Thank you in advance for we know you are able to heal him now.

8 comments

please pray for me i need a job urgently im sitting

eben white Wednesday at 07:27 PM

please pray for me i need a job urgently im sitting at home for one year and a month now

8 comments

Hellow my name is Mary I need to pray

Mary steve Wednesday at 08:31 PM

Hellow my name is Mary I need to pray for me cause I'm sick

8 comments

Lord healed me my hysterectomy so i can go back normal

nem Wednesday at 10:21 PM

Lord healed me my hysterectomy so i can go back normal to my work in jesus name poweful of all above and merciful i served you all the time amen

8 comments

pray for Rachel's cancer

Ajoseph Wednesday at 11:32 PM

pray for Rachel's cancer

8 comments

Charles Spurgeon Sermons - 434 Videos Playlist

pradmin January 21

Contains 434 videos. Charles Spurgeon Sermon Playlist Charles Spurgeon (June 19, 1834 January 31, 1892) was a British Reformed Baptist preacher who remains highly influential among Christians…

1 comments

Piano/ Psalms / worship

WingsofaDove January 20

0 comments

Why you should join a lifegroup at church

jesusheart3 January 26

0 comments

2 Samuel 1:26 - Evening Devotional for Feb. 1st

Articles Yesterday at 08:00 AM

"Thy love to me was wonderful."
—2 Samuel 1:26
Evening Thought
Come, dear readers, let each one of us speak for himself of the wonderful love, not of Jonathan, but of Jesus. We will not relate what we have been told, but the things which we have tasted and handled-of the love of Christ. Thy love to…

1 comments

The Coming Glory

Romans 8:15

Dear Father, creator and re-creator of the world,
Whatever I may have to suffer is nothing compared to the glory you will reveal in your people, and therefore in me.
Your creation waits in eager longing for that better day in which we, your children, shall be revealed in glory. Your gl…

1 comments

Instructed & Empowered by the Spirit

[Luke wrote,] In my [gospel] I told you, Theophilus, about everything Jesus began to do and teach until the day he was taken up to heaven after giving his chosen apostles further instructions through the Holy Spirit.
—Acts 1:1-2 NLT
Key Thought
God's leaders in the Old Testament spoke through the p…

1 comments

Come and join us at PrayerRequest.com where you will usually receive immediate attention for your prayers. Let this be your your prayer home. You may be facing difficult situations. Don't go it alone and hold it all in to yourself. Be sure to visit often to post your prayer requests and pray for the requests of others at PrayerRequest.com.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
In the body of his flesh through death, to present you holy and unblameable and unreproveable in his sight. —Colossians 1:22 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... "Christians aren't perfect, just forgiven!" You've probably seen this bumper sticker or heard something similar. In one sense, this...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom