THE HEAD OF MY LIFE JESUS CHRIST I ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter lacedrick
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lacedrick

Guest
THE HEAD OF MY LIFE JESUS CHRIST I AM COMING TO WITH THE SAME RAYER LORD JESUS IN YOUR NAME WILL PLEASE THIS PRAYER AND WHEN THE LAWYER GO IN FRONT OF THE PAROLE BOARD PLEASE TOUCH THEIR HEARTS AND LET THEM SET ME FREE IN YOUR NAME JESUS CHRIST AND YOUR FATHER NAME WHO IS GOD LET THEM SET ME OH HEAVENLY FATHER YOU IS MIGHTY PLEASE LORD JESUS SET ME AND YOU SAID BRING MY BUDREN TO YOU AND WILL ANSWER IT I NEED YOU NOW JESUS IN THE MIGHTY NAME JESUS IN YOUR NAME LET ME BE A FREE MAN I LOVE JESUS AND GOD
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
THE LORD IS WITH YOU!

JOSHUA 1:9

"HAVE I NOT COMMANDED YOU? BE STRONG AND COURAGEOUS! DO NOT TREMBLE OR BE DISMAYED, FOR THE LORD YOUR GOD IS WITH YOU WHEREVER YOU GO."
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have to meet them face to face in 3 days and I hadn't slept the whole night. I am crying inside. I feel like God is not answering me quickly because I didn't pray a year earlier and now I am forced to meet my dangerous enemies I hadn't meet for a long time. I am afraid what they would do to me...
Replies
7
Views
312
I am having a very difficult time feeling safe & comfortable where I currently rent an apartment I pray for somewhere more safe to live locally in Jesus's name I also am all alone as some of my closest friends have either moved away or died recently I ask for prayer for very special...
Replies
11
Views
435
I pray deeply for my physical, mental, and emotional health. Please heal my headaches, the severe pain in my arms, shoulders, and neck, the persistent discomfort in both of my shoulders and hands, my chest problems, spinal issues, and stomach pain. Free me from weakness, limitations, and...
Replies
11
Views
204
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,009
Messages
16,805,828
Members
650,460
Latest member
Sietsorren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom