The flu has now killed 60 people in the ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
The flu has now killed 60 people in the city where I live, please pray that no one else will catch this and the ones who do have it will recover very soon!
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please forgive me; I made a terrible mistake. I was driving home at night when I stopped in front of a railroad crossing because of the red lights flashing. I thought I was still in front of the train tracks and the bar. I didn't realize that technically, I was in the way of the railroad. I only...
Replies
10
Views
438
I was watching a program the other day about the crimes of Harvey Wienstien, listening to the women talk about the pain, hurt, humiliation they lived with in silence until they finally got justice. I will never really know their pain, but I do certainly know what it is like trying to go on...
Replies
7
Views
596
Good morning, prayer request members, I have a very urgent request, I desperately want to pray for is for my best friend. So my best friend is going through so much since February 14th, 2025 which was his birthday and he came back to my house late Monday night after few days after his birthday...
Replies
11
Views
773
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,842
Messages
16,804,019
Members
650,342
Latest member
Tneynar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom