The Fire Of God In My Ministry & The Will Of God In My Life

  • Thread starter Thread starter bluebeach115
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bluebeach115

Guest
Hi servants of God,

I bless God for the anointing upon your life. I want you please to pray for my ministry. I'm a prophetic leader of Worship. I want God to serve me more & more. I have bigger dreams for the growth of God's kingdom through the ministry of prophetic praise & worship. I cry out for an international ministry. I want to sing the blessings of God among the nations. I have also another request for prayer. It's concerning my personal life. I fall in love with a powerful man of God, a prophet from South Africa, Cape Town. He also is single & has never been married too. We met each other many times a year because he came to my country to minister. He's a real blessing to our country. But I've never told him about my feelings. I feel so small. I'm planning to pass one month at Cape Town next year. I want you to join me in prayer so as to know if it's in the will of God. Because I don't want to walk outside the way of God. Thank you very much man of God for your prayer. God bless you & your ministry.
 
Lord we thank You for this special ministry that You have placed upon our sister and we decree marriage in ###! Father, establish this hearty desire in Jesus name...amen
 
Thank you very much ###, God bless you mightily.
 
please lord bless and help this ministry in your loving name Jesus Amen
 
Psalm 54:2, “Hear my prayer, O God; Give ear to the words of my mouth.” (NIV )

Be Encouraged, I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request according to His perfect will for your life. God’s will for all His children is for them to prosper, be in good health, even as their soul prospers (III John 2). God knows what is best for all of us. He knows when to step in and when to step back.

May Jehovah our God through His Son Jesus Christ bless you and those you love and care about abundantly, exceedingly above all you have ever asked, thought, dreamed, or prayed. God is in control. Trust Him. God loves His children with a perfect love. God takes excellent care of what belongs to HIM. Child of God Everything is going to be alright! God Loves You.

Encourager ###, ###, ###

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

www.theencourager.net / www.encourager.us

PS: It takes more than just praying about our problems. It takes living a lifestyle of worship unto God. Living a lifestyle of worship unto God is walking in obedience to God's Word. If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want to Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God Honors Obedience; You have His Word on it (Read Deuteronomy 28).
 
Lord we thank you for hearing our prayers. We pray in agreement with every request for a restoration, transformation, renewal of our minds, strength, confidence, healing, courage, peace, wisdom, favor, your will and understanding Lord God. Father we give you all the glory and thank you for your loving grace and tender mercies in Jesus' mighty name. AMEN
 
Lord bless them and their ministry. Amen!
default_thedance.gif
:thedance:
default_thedance.gif
:thedance:
default_thedance.gif
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

dear heavenly father I'm coming to you in the mighty name of Jesus Christ sent me all the way from ### to ### ### years ago to start over this town that is drug infested and filled with homeless people as I go out in the streets of angelizing bringing the loss to you Lord please bring some men...
Replies
8
Views
306
My dearest Heavenly Father Here Comes again your beloved daughter ### humbly before you thrown of Grace this morning thanking you for another day Lord at this Fourth Watch of the morning I hunger and thirst after righteousness and long to seek you long to hear your voice long to four more deeply...
Replies
7
Views
294
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,664
Messages
16,779,158
Members
648,197
Latest member
Glmaroanar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom