The End Comes

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Birds are falling out of the air in Alaska from starvation. Are you prepared? The oceans have come full circle with the destruction from the radiation. Alaska, one of the pristine places is now an ocean desert. The fisheries in Alaska have been closed for the first time ever also for there being no fish. The prophecy of the fish being taken away is being fulfilled. Have you repented yet?
-The World is on Fire
-The world is freezing cold at the same time (Revelations anyone?)
-Outbreaks of plagues and disease are everywhere
-The nations are churning in riots
-Another Volcano has just erupted in New Zealand (>80 Volcanoes in eruptive status)
-Earthquakes in diverse places increasing
-Death rates of humans are increasing
-Wars & Rumors of Wars
-Increasing worship of Satan
-Microchips implanted in human heads(compliments of Elon)
-Floods worldwide as the Bible says
-The mocking of Jesus in a Videogame

Last edited:
Oh Little Children, the hour is so late, the time draws to an end. Won't you please repent of your ways? Won't you please turn from your worldly ways, idols, sins and pride? I tell you repent ye for the hour comes.

KJB1611 Revelation :

8 And I looked, and behold, a pale horse, & his name that sate on him was Death, and hell followed with him: and power was giuen vnto them, ouer the fourth part of the earth to kill with sword, & with hunger, and with death, and with the beastes of the earth.

Animal Attacks are increasing:

Last edited:
My backyard is so dry. The sun is roasting everything around. Yes, Jesus is at the door. He is coming for you and for me. He warned us what will happen to earth when sin and evil rises and people forget God and do not obey His word. The earth will be burned by fire.... sin and evil will rise. False preachers and teachers will come in and deceive many. We must and will be in prayer. Daily asking Jesus for mercy so we will be spared the burning of Sodom and Ghomorrah. O God, have mercy on us and everyone we love and care. Save the soul of the lost, of all our relatives and friends. Open our eyes to see Jesus coming in the clouds to take us all home to heaven. In Jesus name. Amen

God wants to use you even greater to tell others about who He is, His son, Jesus, His saving power, and His goodness. Open up your mouth and testify about the goodness of God.
Let Us Pray: Lord, thank You for reminding me that You can use anyone and everyone. I willingly offer You all that I am and all that I have — choosing to believe that who I am is enough to be used by You. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
God places value in our journey and the discovery of age-old truths that are vibrant and life-changing for us here in our specific new season. I've grown up around Bible stories. Every Sunday school, morning devotional, and church service were connected to the Bible. I knew my mom's...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Psalm 1 is a great doorway to the New Year. If we follow it carefully, it can replace all of the frustrations that we experience with our New Year's resolutions. According to Psalm 1, we can chart our lives in a much more powerful and lasting way. We can choose a course that leads to success and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
“Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might.” This is written to all the brothers and sisters in Christ in The Church for all ages — Ephesians was written as a “Cyclical Epistle” to be read to all the churches [The Letter to the Ephesians, The Pillar New Testament...
Replies
Views
  • Article
First we have to understand the conditions: "In the click of a mouse, the gospel goes around the world" Things are lining up just as the Bible prophesied. If you are a true believer this message is for you. You are different. You know that you are. You do not know why you are. You know...
Replies
Views
A NATIONAL ESTHER FAST June 30th to July 3rd, 2020 | From GovPray.com Lord, hear our prayer and heal our land. A Call to the American Church...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom