THE DOOR IS STILL OPEN

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

“Behold, I have set before thee an open door”

. . . and I will write upon him my new name. (13) He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the CHURCHES. . . (19) As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and REPENT. (20) Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me. (21) To him that overcometh, will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne. (22) He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the CHURCHES.

Dear Heavenly Father
: Thank You for this open door, and the doors which You have yet to open. I likewise Thank You for the doors which You have closed, leaving in their wake, valuable lessons learned, and new horizons to ascend. I ask, on behalf of separated sheep everywhere, that You grant unto Your Shepherds a “refresher course,” on Matthew 18:12-14. While no reason was given for the sheep’s separation, in this parable (You simply said “gather”); Nowhere, in this beautiful demonstration of selfless compassion, did You instruct the Shepherd to harbor the wolf. For the wolf must first be humbled, according to Your statutes, before it can cohabitate with Your sheep. So be it, I bind, on earth, as it is in Heaven, the oppressive, publican spirit, which gathers the wolf but leaves the sheep to perish.

I pray Ye, Heavenly Father, let every unauthorized thought, deed, and utterance designed, without cause, to harm another, serve instead, to bless them. Let every encouraging thing, bless, not only the recipient; but, the sender who likewise, walks according to Your statues. I ask that You extend exceeding favor unto those who speak life unto everyone, his neighbor, from a humble and Righteous spirit: And, not only speaketh, but also doeth. Teach us all Thy statutes, that we may come to know that you love us: not because we’re perfect according to man’s definition, but rather because “To Love” is Your nature. Infuse us with Your Nature O’ Lord: sheep, shepherd and wolf, alike, that we may, put on the genuine bond of perfectness: Not an arrogant, outward appearance, thereof, which “shut up” the Kingdom of Heaven to others; but such that is of a humble and welcoming spirit which declares, though “All have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God:” Like God’s door, “Our doors are open to you.” In the precious and perfect name of Jesus I pray. Amen.

Thou art the only Sovereign God, and besides Thee, there is none other.

Come, let us bow down in worship, let us kneel before the Lord our Maker; for he is our God and we are the people of his pasture, the flock under his care. Today, if you hear his voice, do not harden your hearts

THANK YOU LORD

Afterthought:
While this text addresses the ills of the church; it sounds, eerily, like the current woes of this nation. As the church goes . . .
Though there is no harm in supporting Israel; AMERICA, your sin was not against Israel; America’s sin was against Africa. True repentance includes atonement and restoration. And each one, whether individual, church, or nation, shall pay for his own. Take heed.

REPENT!!!

~​

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
Jeremiah describes a Pagan Custom very similar to Christmas In the following passage, Jeremiah describes a pagan custom that is very similar to Christmas in terms of its customs. Thus saith the Lord, Learn not the way of the heathen, and be not dismayed at the signs of heaven; for the heathen...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Jesus, full of love, mercy and compassion told the truth to those who were following Him wherever He went. He said. My sheep listen to My voice, I know them and they follow Me. John 10.27 God is not too far from us to speak heavenly tunes to our ears and touch our hearts with His love, mercy...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Bible in a Year : Exodus 27–28,Matthew 21:1–22 In humility value others above yourselves, not looking to your own interests but each of you to the interests of the others. - Philippians 2:3–4 Humility is difficult, and can be inconvenient. As I queued to enter the Church of the Nativity in...
Replies
Views
  • Article
This is the eternal promise coming down from Jesus, to be with us wherever we are and in whatever situation we are in. I will be here for you, to help you, to heal you, to bless you and to guide your steps to heaven. Yes Lord, I believe You are speaking to my heart and I am so grateful to...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Behold the glory of the Lord shall come down from heaven to all of us who love Jesus with all our heart, mind and soul. Let not His presence be ignored, instead, let it resound the a heavenly note to Him in praisel, adoration and worship. For He alone is worthy of all glory. Then the peace of...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom