The Devil Is Attacking The Promise God Made Me

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

WWJD.MySavior

God promised me a couple months ago that Brian and I would be together and we are together and we are really happy and things are only getting better each day by Gods blessing and mercy. Recently news came about that this girl is pregnant by Brian and I just cant get a grip on it, God has told me through my friends and Mom that it is not true but I need God to reveal the message directly to Brian and I as a whole. The girl I pray for, I pray in Jesus name that she is given the strength to tell the truth and be honest and not try destroying what God has brought together. I pray in Jesus name that the truth of her not being pregnant be revealed so that she can heal and move foward and Brian and I can continue being happy and move foward and live out the promise God has given me. God has shown me my future and its Brian and I and our kids, there is no extras, and I know the devil sees that we are happy and strong in our faith and being lead by God so he is doing all he can to destroy our faith in him and the promise that was made but according to the bible that all things asked in Jesus name and believeth in the things asked they shall come to pass, the bible also says that if two or more people agree in prayer it shall be done on earth. I need God's mercy, his blessing, his hope, his undying love, his desire to make his children happy to shine through. In Jesus name, I pray. Amen.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Father God, I thank you that you know the truth. Lord God, you know just how difficul this situation is for this couple and you understand how they feel. Father I pray for the truth to be revealed. You love truth, and know how lies can hurt. Please bless this couple with your presence guiding them with your love, leading them with your wisdom. And I pray for this girl who is pregnant, please help her Father to do your will. And may this she and this child she carries come to know You, to serve You and to love You. This I pray in the name of Jesus, Amen

Ftaher God I stand in agreement with the woman of God that the enemy cannot have her destiny nor attach himeslef to her in any form or fashion, in the name of Jesus. Hoyl Spirit protect that that concerns her life and purpose in the name of Jesus, and you get all the glory and honor in the name of Jesus, amen.

I have asked God to bless you with the desires of your heart that are the will of God for your life. God if this is Your will let it happen in Jesus’ name. The safest and best place to be in this whole wide world is in the will of God. God is in control. Trust Him. He Loves You.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

My beloved soulmate Rachel made a promise to love, honor and cherish each other and to never leave or forsake one another. On numerous occasions she called me, wholeheartedly her soulmate, her everything, that she loved me with every fiber of her being. Neither of us have ever experienced a...
Replies
Views
I'm really getting despondent as each day/night passes and I haven't heard anything from Brian. I'm praying constantly and have requested prayers, yet God hasn't answered them, and I'm getting scared He won't. I'm trying to keep faith and have hope, but it's diminishing. My prayers are that God...
Replies
Views
I'm really hurting and struggling over the end of my 10month relationship with Brian which he ended just over 3months ago. These past 3months have been really hard on me mentally and emotionally. I cry myself to sleep because I haven't heard anything from Brian, and I'm so tired of hurting and...
Replies
Views
Just last month, me, Ryan and my beloved soulmate Rachel, had made a promise to love, honor and cherish each other. We had made promises to never leave or forsake one another. On numerous occasions she called me, wholeheartedly her soulmate, her everything, that she loved me with every fiber...
Replies
Views
Please pray for me and my family. Pray that God destroys every manipulation on my husband that has caused a separation between us. And that God should reveal the truth about the lies told him about me and our marriage by the enemy.
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom