the demons attacking my eyebrows again please pray for ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
We Bind All Sickness, Disease And Informalities In The Name Of The Father, Son & Holy Ghost. Amen & Amen!!!
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
♡♡♡ Child of God I have prayed God's perfect will be done. ♡ Let Us Pray♡: God I ask in Jesus' name today and for always please bless me with the desires of my heart according to Your perfect will. Cause me to prosper, be in excellent health (mind, body, and spirit), and cause my soul to prosper in You. Bless me with all that I stand in need of. Protect and keep me safe from all hurt, harm, and danger. Protect me from the plans of my enemies of the Lord to do me wrong. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for all those I love, care about and the writer of this prayer. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Lord Jesus. Thank You that all things (good or bad) will work together for our good. Amen.


http://youtu.be/R_mGqNl_CrI
 
I pray that God answers your prayer that HE sees what you need. Remain steadfast and keep Him in your prayers.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for Jesus to cast them out. Thank you.
Replies
6
Views
325
Sex demons are attacking me night and day. They are rapping me and trying to kill me. Please pray for ### and release from these demons.
Replies
14
Views
1K
Please pray for a financial breakthrough please pray for salvation for all three daughters they are so lost and out of control my youngest is ### and she is a totally out of control pray for my ex-wife she is out of control in mostly attacks us she has ruined my kids by her moral values and she...
Replies
11
Views
188
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,684
Messages
16,791,333
Members
649,274
Latest member
Astisaraurnor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom